Chesapeake Flyway Forum Sponsors

O'Malley in the Dog House ?

Discussion in 'Chesapeake Flyway Forum' started by BadBean, Aug 30, 2004.

1. yuk

yuk Guest

.................I don't read the Sun. The Sun Paper is nothing more than a left wing paper spewing L.W. propoganda out for people like you to read and believe on a daily basis. Character assinations are low blows, but some need to be brought out. If Mr' O'malley has no problem desecrating the vows and loyalty of his wife and family, then up holding to that in which he also swore to in office would be tossed aside as well. Living so close to the city, I see the effect his poor leadership and assigned Gov't is doing. The Mayor of Baltimore had proven time and time again that it's not his fault the City has problems, it's Ehrlich's or Bush's. If you like him, I'm sure you'll have a chance to vote for him in the next Governor's race and that will be your time to put him in Ofc. Do yourself a favor and do a search on all the articles printed in the sunpaper against the black bear season, as well as Mute swans and than all the articles FOR the seasons DNR has prescribed. Let me know the results. My best advise for you is to cut your ties with the Sunpaper as it could effect how people see you and your affiliation to MSA as well. You can't play both sides, it's not fair to me, a supporting MSA member to know that a higher up may not be looking out for me at all times. J.M.O.

2. yuk

yuk Guest

.........I'm looking into everything O'malley has ever did or said regarding hunting and gun control, as well as the Sunpaper. It should be interesting to read, either way. I'll let you know.:)

............and MuddyPatux is gonna help put them in Ofc.:rolleyes:

3. MUDDYPATUX

MUDDYPATUX Elite Refuge Member

I am niether for or against the Mayor of Baltimore. I have told you time and again that I don't read the Sun paper either. If he is the nomimee of the democratic party for governor, I will look at where he stands on the issues that effect me and make my decision then. I will keep an open mind.

So far governor Bobby has done a faily good job by being a Moderate republican. I don't really have any negative comments to direct at him. He might need to learn to compromise a little more if he ever wants to get the slots approved by the general assembly. Other than that I see no reason why he won't be reelected. I like his views as far as the enviornment and gun control are concerned. He may be a little more pro buisness than I would like but you can't have everything.

As for our heritage..you can rest assured...I am steadfast in my beliefs. And will never give an inch. The MSA does everything in a unified manner. We all express our opinions, arrive at a concensus, and proceed accordingly.

This board would be a boring place if we all just agreed on eveything;)

4. yuk

yuk Guest

.............Great answer! I respect yet again, and still consider you a model human being. :tu

5. Wirehair

Wirehair Senior Refuge Member

While we're talking about sex, lies and senators here's a trivia question. Who was the Senator who got caught making love to his wife on the steps of the capital ?

Hint, She later divorced him and posed nude in Playboy.

6. cancan

cancan Elite Refuge Member

lets not forget slick willy who never inhaled:l and liked his cigars marinated;)

i think o'mally should have gotten schaffer on his side as he was the last gov to care about the city, but instead o'mallly acts like a 5 year old when hes around either erlich or schaffer....i dont think o'mally has got what it takes unless voters like his spoiled brat routine:rolleyes:

7. MUDDYPATUX

MUDDYPATUX Elite Refuge Member

I remember that Wirehair....I don't recall his or her name....I think he was just a congressman:rolleyes:

8. BadBean

BadBean Elite Refuge Member

I am sure glad it wasn't Janet Reno !!! :eek:

9. Wirehair

Wirehair Senior Refuge Member

Her name was Rita Jenrette, she appeared in Playboy in April/81 then again in May/84. She was married to SC Congressman John Jenrette who later ended up in jail.

One night while in an intoxicated state they were caught " in the persuit of happiness " on the steps of the U.S. Capital

MUDDYPATUX- you get 1 point for knowing his office.

10. Backpeddler

Backpeddler Elite Refuge Member

I swore I would never be a politician. But after reading all of this heck it sounds like you get lots of privledges!:tu Capitol steps huh!:D