One thing everyone here must agree on with Trump is how he "Just Does It"

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Lip Shooter, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Lip Shooter

Lip Shooter Elite Refuge Member

Right or wrong when he wants to do something he just plows ahead and does it.

Could be legally wrong, could be a really dumb thing, could be a really good thing.

But when he makes his mind up he moves on it and makes it happen like no politician before him.

Next thing you know he will posing with the steel workers union.

He is a man's man. Just says I don't care about the trivial stuff and PLOWS ahead. If one like a bull in a china shop they have to respect that in him. Oh and he is really into hot chicks so that is a plus as well.

2. hartfish

hartfish Elite Refuge Member

Hell to the yeah! He must have a very high testosterone level. I bet he can work a chain saw, change the brakes on a '72 Chevelle SS, win a fist fight, drag a woman into a cave by her hair, etc.

3. Boomn4x4

Boomn4x4 Elite Refuge Member

We clearly have a difference in opinion on what a "man's man" is. The whole "lets throw it against the wall and see what sticks" thing isn't my cup of tea. Frankly, that doing with out thinking strategy you are describing is more in line with the way my wife does things.

We are in agreance with the hot chicks thing though.

4. Boomn4x4

Boomn4x4 Elite Refuge Member

"Hair" isn't the word I'd have chosen.... but I see where you are going with this.

hartfish likes this.
  5. Rolen_Zen

Rolen_Zen Senior Refuge Member

He should have picked Chuck Norris as his VP, or better yet his Press Secretary. I wonder how the press would treat Chuck during those briefings. Ask a dumb question....get a roundhouse kick to the face.

6. hartfish

hartfish Elite Refuge Member

[​IMG]

7. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

The wife and I were discussing something about Chuck Norris last night, and she said "We need to make a WWCND? bumper sticker". My response was, "Why? We all know what Chuck Norris would do. He'd roundhouse kick a mother lover in the face!". She thought that was pretty funny.