Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Bow Hunting Forum' started by widgeon, Sep 2, 2017.
Next week, Lord willing and the creek don't rise, I'll be in a tree.
I will be if the temps drop, but unless I know I can get that meat cooled down below 45-50 deg within 2-3 hrs, I wait until cooler weather. We'll see.
Looks like a good cool front is heading this way. But the forecast is for high winds.
I have a deer cooler ten minutes from where I hunt, so that's where I take mine unless it's really cool.
We built a deer cooler with cheapy scrounged stuff, left over R13 and an air conditioner and Inkbird temp controller for about $20. Tested down to 42 and it shuts off. We are set, but October is when I get the itch more.
Well Irma may force me to change plans. Can't figure out a fun way to hunt in 40 mph winds and sideways rain.
I'll be in the stand tomorrow morning. Typical KS weather with a south wind 15-20 with gusts to 30. It will keep the mosquitos down. Hoping this guy makes an appearance.
Whew! Good luck!
Thunderstorms the last 2 mornings has kept me in. Did get my food plots planted though. We were to dry to do it earlier.