OPE Retrievers

Discussion in 'Gun Dog Forum' started by goose knuckle, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Duckjunkie194

Duckjunkie194 Elite Refuge Member

Sounds like he didn't get any help with the dog and was trying to help and inform others of the experience. Then it went sideways with the refuge Einstein's...... Sure is entertaining though

2. Tom P

Tom P Senior Refuge Member

I'm going to implant a secret dick Tracy decoder/recorder camera in his ear!!
    Seriously goose sorry you got took. Hope Finn comes out great!

3. chclab

chclab New Member

I'm new here, and just got an account for the purpose of posting support to Goose Knuckle, Crow Creek and the like.
    I got swindled by Josh Ward too. This summer, he had my dog for 3 months, did't do crap with her. I Got her back undamaged (I see now it could have been worse), but she was dirty, and ears were a mess.
    Evaluation of the dog with another reputable trainer quickly revealed that Ward had done none of the things he claimed he would, namely force fetch and collar conditioning.
    Some of you guys came down hard on Goose Knuckle for not checking in, but here's the rub. I tried a lot to contact Ward, to get involved, to come by and see my dog. I live not far away. But he gets real cagy sometimes, won't return calls for days, and always has a excuse about how this week won't work, maybe next etc. Before long, 4 weeks get by; then he's receptive to a visit. But you see, another month's money is now due. So looking back on it, I was a real chump, and should have figured it out earlier than I did. But Ward had a great reputation, gave demos at the Outdoor show in Indy and such.
    Don't fall for it, you'll be sorry.

4. spaightlabs

spaightlabs Elite Refuge Member

Way to troll this back to the top.

5. ripline

ripline Elite Refuge Member

Yep :bow

6. Badbullgator

Badbullgator Senior Refuge Member

So your asshat buddies convinced you to dig this thread up on your first post or do you expect us to believe you just happend on this thread?
    You and you clown *** buddies need to give it a rest. I know Josh and I know you and your ilk are nothing more than trolls.

7. Happy Gilmore

Happy Gilmore Senior Refuge Member

Trolly dolls. You're all cute. Ya all got fuzzy hair and shaved asses. Don't know up from down. Got a dull pencil up ur backside...

8. Happy Gilmore

My name is Paul Gilmore. Josh trained a pup I bred for a client of mine with big wheels. You guys who make claims with no real names on your signatures are just sh't talkin pussies with no balls talkin smack for your groupie homies or whatever you call a wanna be dog trainer.

Sign your name and show up at a trial some day. Makes it easy for guys like us to stuff your smack up

9. choc24/7

choc24/7 Elite Refuge Member

some great 4am posts there...i remember my first beer...sleep it off..:tu...your name real name isnt in your sig either...you say it once and then youre a stud....well done...you showed us..:cry..

i wont go to a trial if everybody is as badazzzzzz as you...:amen

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
  10. Happy Gilmore

So you are all thumbs up for people slandering a person with a real name and business yet they are too much of a weak link to post their name with their fake claims? You'd probably like to hang out with guys who do stuff like that I bet. PS, I'm in a different time zone too ;)