OPE Retrievers

Discussion in 'Gun Dog Forum' started by goose knuckle, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Wade Walling

Wade Walling Elite Refuge Member

Okie,

Your posts are useless much is your opinion. Everything I posted was factual and can be backed up by the original poster. Feel free to continue to reply and make no sense at all...Your ignorance is honestly laughable.

2. okie drake

okie drake Elite Refuge Member

So the OP can back up what my intentions were when posting here.

Sweet.

How exactly does that work?:l:l

Was I 'telling goose knuckle everything he did wrong' with the following (the other thread has similar examples):

3. Wade Walling

Wade Walling Elite Refuge Member

Also,

Just a thought. I dropped my dog off at two different trainers for over a year and never went and visited her, nor did I skype with her on a daily basis to make sure she was learning to pick up a bumper.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

300+ Retrieves a year for the last 5 years is enough to make me happy.

4. okie drake

okie drake Elite Refuge Member

Glad for you. Good looking dog and nice hunts.

Perhaps you should've suggested one of those trainers to your buddy.

I train my own and am happy.

Both your post and the above are as relevant as restating the the OP's dog wouldn't pick up a bumper after training.

Now, you wouldn't be diverting, would you?

5. goose knuckle

goose knuckle Senior Refuge Member

So what exactly are you trying to get across with the diarrhea you're posting up here? You're adding zero to the discussion, but you keep bumping up my post, which I'm grateful for.
    What time does your shift start cleaning the booths at Sloppy Sue's?

6. mossbergintheruff

mossbergintheruff New Member

Inhuntr of course he is going to tell you everything you want to hear so he can rope you in also. Done the same thing to us. Once your gone, the messages, emails, etc will stop. You really do need to check the kennel out thoug. Make sure you check the trailer also guarantee you will find where the other dogs are living since the kennels in the house garage are full. Smell one of the dogs while you are there.

7. Dorkweed

Dorkweed Elite Refuge Member

I'll say it this thread just like I did the other.....................

If'n you've: "no time or knowledge" to train a puppy.......................why is it that you spend so much "TIME" defending what you did...............even after you said you were "WRONG" to do so????!!!:eek::scratch

Troll regards..........

8. spaightlabs

spaightlabs Elite Refuge Member

I am astonished that anyone would consider sending a dog to this guy after reading the posts. I guess that if I had a previous good experience with him or if I lived close enough to check on my dog twice a week I'd consider it, but probably not at this point.

It sure seems like this thread has about run out of steam, but there are enough guys intent on being right, getting the last word or winning the internet that it may make it another few pages or it might have legs to go until season starts and folks have something else to do.

Goose knuckle - I hope your dog does well with the new trainer. It sucks that he didn't get any thing out of the first go round. Get him out with Wade - looks like there will be plenty of opportunities if his dog doesn't game hog all the birds.:D

9. goose knuckle

goose knuckle Senior Refuge Member

Thanks Spaight, just talked to the trainer again, he told me they had another great day, going to start ff next week if things continue to go so well.

10. Stonehenge

Stonehenge Senior Refuge Member

Wade Walling

You took the words right out of my mouth. Seriously, I was going to write the same exact thing.

The only thing you left out was CHECKING ON THE WIFE TO MAKE SURE SHE IS DOING WHAT SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE DOING.