Opportunity for Vets/active duty: drawing for free RNT small batch

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by spaightlabs, Nov 8, 2017.

1. spaightlabs

spaightlabs Elite Refuge Member

From RNT:

In honor of Veterans Day we want to show our support for Veterans and Service Members by giving away some duck calls this Friday November 10, 2017. Not just any duck call, but this weeks Small Batch No.6. That’s right! This weeks Small Batch release will be given away to Veterans and Service Members ONLY. 18 calls to be exact. To enter the drawing Veterans and Service Members should go to our website, look under the “Shop” menu for the Military Discount tab, and click for discount code. This will take you to a page for Military Verification. Follow the verification process, we will receive notification when you have been verified which means your name and email address are now added to the drawing. We will pick the winners at random on Facebook Live this Friday. No purchase necessary. Keep your Military Discount code for future use.

Use this link for quick access for verification; https://rntcalls.com/pages/military-discount

For any Veteran or Service Member who verifies military credentials but does not win, we are offering an alternate call to the Small Batch giveaway. This call will be similar to, but not exactly like, the Small Batch No. 6 and you will be able to use your Military Discount code to save 15% off the purchase price. Also available to civilians at regular price of $140. Supplies limited. Offer ends Sunday Nov. 12, 2017 at midnight. Images to come.

2. TheDuckSlayer

TheDuckSlayer Elite Refuge Member

Although I'm not a vet, seeing stuff like this is cool. Hats off to RNT, thanks for the heads up. :tu

3. Boeinguy737

Boeinguy737 Senior Refuge Member

Very nice RNT!
    Happy Birthday Marines!

4. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Bump

5. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member

Went and signed up. Anyone know how RNT is able to "verify" my veteran status with just my GMail account?

6. spaightlabs

spaightlabs Elite Refuge Member

I reckon that they are counting on Karma. You lie about your service and win a duck call that should have gone to somone who served and you are gonna choke to death on the call at some point. :tu

(If you go all the way thru it they ask for your DD-214)

goosenazi likes this.
  7. Green Duck Truck

Green Duck Truck Washington State Moderator Moderator

:clap:clap:tu:tu:yes:yes

8. stevena198301

It didn't ask me to verify my DD-214... All it ask was if I wanted to log in with the Facebook or Google. I don't do the Facebook, so I selected Google, and a code popped up.

Also, Thanks to RNT for the opportunity.

9. buck_master_2001

buck_master_2001 Elite Refuge Member

They somehow know. I’ve done this a couple times with different companies. Whatever, I’ll take it. Those calls look pretty sweet. Would be nice to win one.

10. stevena198301

No doubt. Just don't know at what point/how Google tied me to the military.