Our Future Generation........

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by Tailfeathers, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Elite Refuge Member

The kid is a mindblower. Has the talent, the courage and security as well as a pleasant personality to be on stage and rock us on.
    God bless the kids today and their parents who nurture them along. God save those that are not as loved.

“ OK kid, take this guitar and go stand next to your Mom.”

2. Clayton

Clayton Moderator Moderator

DB1EAFC1-1F41-45E3-A070-6E0AC0792672.jpeg 484AEC09-022B-4053-8C1E-71FE77A692D5.jpeg

WHUP ! Hen likes this.
  3. TheDuckSlayer

TheDuckSlayer Elite Refuge Member

So what’s the message here?

Obama was more popular than Trump? People care more about pop culture than politics?

No wait, I know what it is... the message is that music transcends politics, transcends hate and other barriers to human connection... the message is that except for possibly sex, music is the greatest form of human expression that exists... the message is that music (with Metallica delivering it) is the best possible way for humans to connect with one another in harmony and peace.

4. Duck_Hunter_TX

Duck_Hunter_TX Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Saw that video earlier this week. It’s a good one. Brad Paisley has done similar things. Love videos like that.

5. TheDuckSlayer

Dave Grohl is one of the good guys in rock. Has never drank or done drugs and is very active in the community and with charities. One HELL of a talented musician, too. Rock on Dave and Collier.

6. mpkowal

mpkowal Elite Refuge Member

Yes but unfortunately some rock bands do have a political agenda. I won't Rush into naming them but even u2 would have to agree.

WHUP ! Hen and jzoo like this.
  7. bird junkie

bird junkie Elite Refuge Member

Dave is a hell of a guy but to say he has never drank or done drugs is a stretch.

8. bird junkie

bird junkie Elite Refuge Member

Dave is a hell of a guy but to say he has never drank or done drugs is a stretch.

markd likes this.
  9. TheDuckSlayer

He experimented with pot and acid as a teenager, but has never used “hard drugs” and considering Dave’s rock star status I’d say that’s as close to “never using drugs” as you can get.

He does drink heavily so I was wrong about that. My mistake for trying to post from memory.

10. num70

num70 Elite Refuge Member

The message is little kids burn stuff so you should get 'em before they get you.