Alabama Flyway Forum Sponsors

Out of town people hunting guntersville

Discussion in 'Alabama Flyway Forum' started by bamahunter, Dec 29, 2003.

1. DOzier99

DOzier99 Senior Refuge Member

Well I don't get on here for a few days and look at the talkin yall have managed to do....4 pages, nice:D

I liked what the AR guys had to say about this thread...pot callin the kettle black that is:l :l :l

2. baileydog

baileydog Elite Refuge Member

Steal the DU personal tags that is not our spots. They are some great spots to look at undisturbed sky. No ducks and rain on the way. A high of 65 and rain. Gey, I can not wait. I may have to hunt from one of those POS blinds to keep the rain off my back.

If you steal the tags they will have to give DU $50 more. 10 tags gives the ducks a new pot hole.:l Maybe even a new DU project.

3. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

Yall have fun. Steal my DU tag, and I'll just hunt you down. Mess with my Delta Committee sticker and I'll dress you up like Saddam, tar and feather you, paint a bullseye on your butt, and parade you right down Gunter Ave. at high noon.;) :eek: :eek: :nutz

If you get to one of my spots by 2:30 right now, I won't mind a bit. It'll force me to go where the ducks are, maybe. Yall bring plenty of coffee and a deck of cards or something to pass the time. Are yall GA boys into Pol'deaux? ;)

Of course, I could always act like I'm the OOS'r and downwind you.;)

4. duckwho

duckwho Senior Refuge Member

If you get up a 1 in the mornin the steal my spot, then you have even less intelligence than it appeared you have. Georgia aint one of them states that legalized incest is it?
    Only other solution is that you drank way to much egg nog!!!

5. RB

RB Elite Refuge Member

We don't get up at 1 to steal ya'lls spots.....We get up that early to steal each others:l

6. FeathrSpreader

FeathrSpreader Senior Refuge Member

I am really hoping the majority of this thread is tongue and cheek.

The majority of us have probably been out of state hunting or fishing at least once in our lives. Which if that is the case I don't think we can do a whole lot of complaining about it.

If I lived in NW GA or SE TN I would probably be driving to Jackson County too.

7. 'tween_fly_ways

'tween_fly_ways Moderator Moderator

I see a need for healing.

So, to do my part, I am offering a solution. I will guide any out of staters (out of towners, etc) on my private land. What you will get is premier service, consisting of your own personal guide to and from one of two of the duckiest looking spots to be found in God’s country (aka North Alabama).

The “Turtle Pond” is 2 ½ acres surrounded by pristine oaks, hickories and cattails. The beautiful setting offers a private dock and 10’ duck boat, though hunting can be accomplished from any point along the shore.

The “Mosquito Swamp” offers a beautiful, meandering creek sculpted into several beaver ponds. Hunters can marvel at nature’s beautiful scenery and the amazing, cunning and frustrating abilities of beavers while resting in—again—some of the “duckiest” looking flooded timber and marsh in God’s country (aka North Alabama).

What you will get:

--Personal guide for the 200 – 600 yard walk in the dark to your premier Alabama hunting spot.
    --Duck calling by one of Moulton’s top 100 duck callers
    --Personal guide for the 200 – 600 yard walk in daylight back to your truck

I am offering this service, for only $200 per day per hunter—a pittance when you factor in that you will need no binoculars, gps’s, $30K boats, etc., which are normally required to discreetly follow unsuspecting hunters, and steal their spots. Also, the hunt will start whenever you wish, so no need to get up insanely early, or risk speeding tickets from one of Alabama’s 25 state troopers.

This service is offered to promote good will between our border states, and share the wealth that is Alabama duck hunting.

Just remember, it’s the quality, not the quanity—and we promise to provide some of the most beautiful sunrises ever seen—and some of the “duckiest” looking property in God’s country (aka North Alabama).

Contact Info:
    Moulton Ducks Limited
    BR-549

8. timber71

timber71 Moderator<br>Alabama Forum

hay alamo!, yeah i got the steel pipes a ready and rebar:l
    not only that but have the chains and locks ready too. aint nuttin like getting back to the boat ramp just to see your boat trailer wheels locked with a chain to a tree

:l

as for stealing our personalized tags? that just means yall wanna be just like us bama boys and had football teams like us!:l well maybe one:eek: WAY TO GO AUBURN :sp
    yeaH STEAL OUR TAGS AND SEE IF SUMTHIN SUMTHIN DONT HAPPEN

HAVE A NICE DAY :l

9. timber71

timber71 Moderator<br>Alabama Forum

HUNT MY SPOT? BEAT ME TO IT? HAY BY ALL MEANS HUNT IT. I'LL JUST GO SOMEWHERES ELSE :D

chances are ive done the scoutin and you havent to have more than one place. meaning i know when and what times ducks are here and there. so if i dont hunt the same spot and you are there. and i aint:rolleyes: , well you get the picture

HAVE A NICE DAY!:D

10. MGDUCK2

MGDUCK2 Elite Refuge Member

Dayum! Almo? You learn that trick from one of them SC Boys??

And me and a bunch wuz fixin to come over there and hunt some "Divers Down Yonder!"..................With You!!!

Might as well. It's 73 deg here today. Went hunting in my "Dove Clothes!" Hunting. Not Shooting. In the world famous Bayou Meto!! AWWW MAN!! I bet there was not a box of shells Total shot all morning!

As a concelation, there was 15 trucks in the Long Pond Parking Lot and 14 were from AR. And one Damn Texan!!

MG

PS on a normal year there would have been close to 100 trucks in that parking lot!