Alabama Flyway Forum Sponsors

Out of town people hunting guntersville

Discussion in 'Alabama Flyway Forum' started by bamahunter, Dec 29, 2003.

1. timber71

timber71 Moderator<br>Alabama Forum

hay modux, i got some chain and a bucket of locks with no keys, you ready to go on a hunt for O.O.S' TAGS. OH YEAH IF YOU HAVE SOME MORE CHAIN AND LOCKS- more the merrier and then we'll hop on the barge and play a little pipe chess:l :l :l

2. JP

JP Elite Refuge Member

We're overrun with Arkansas, Texas & Louisiana guides (and their clients) even though eastern Oklahoma is enduring it's worst overall season in memory...things must be a heckuva lot worse where they came from.

One of the agenda items for our state waterfowler association (OWA) is to restrict/prohibit commercial guiding on PHA's (as Arkansas recently had to) since the result of Arkansas' action appears to be the problem has simply moved further west. :mad:

3. JP

JP Elite Refuge Member

BUSTED!!!

There "ain't" no duck callers in Moulton!...mebbe a few hawg callers and of course, the 500+ who auditioned for the squealing part in "Deliverance"!!! :p

Ah yes, Lawrence county...where the banjos play 24/7. :nutz

4. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

I've seen lots of different tactics down here...from what I can tell, thet're much more subtle in other areas than here...of course, it's mostly the locals...good news is I haven't been harrassed or cutt off this year...knock on wood.;)

5. 'tween_fly_ways

'tween_fly_ways Moderator

Damn JP, not everyone knows there are less than 100 duck callers in Moulton. You messin' with the food on my chillens' table.:h

If you want banjo pickin', then I'm afraid that will be extra. Now, be quiet or I will start stories of duck glory in OK. Can I put you down for two days?:nutz

PS. That Deliverance jab was down right mean-spirited. Uncle-Dad Billy Joe Jim Bob still gripes 'bout missin' the final cut.:(

6. JDAWG

JDAWG Senior Refuge Member

Deliverance------the best dang love story ever made:(

7. JP

JP Elite Refuge Member

Well....IF, you'd figgered out what caused them (by now) you wouldn't have so dang many feet under yer table to start with! :h

"Ain't no ducks in Oklahoma"...we got commerant tho'...taste like chicken! :nutz

Yer Unc still PO'd that my one-eyed cousin from Hohenwald, Tennessee got the lead part? :p

8. Alabama Woody

Alabama Woody Senior Refuge Member

I've noticed that the Georgia hunters seem to have a preference for Krystal hamburgers. Ya'll blocking 8 parking spots pulling your truck and boat in there sideways. :)

9. Quack Attack

Quack Attack Elite Refuge Member

Good grief, somebody kill this thread.

10. gagoosebuster

gagoosebuster Banned

krystal sucks us georgia boys like the huddel house.thats how jdawg met his 3 wife:D (hes gonna kill me for that one)