Idaho Flyway Forum Sponsors

Outfitting and Guiding Public Hearing Reminder

Discussion in 'Idaho Flyway Forum' started by brycec, Dec 4, 2012.

1. brycec

brycec Senior Refuge Member

I posted the status ten days ago....and a rough timeline of what is next. Some of the pages in the ioglb website have been updated, not much else.

2. salthunter

salthunter Moderator Moderator

:scratch I was trying to be appropriate making a statement on a PM: sorry I wasted "your" time. :nutz
    Dennis

3. ML Racing Mules

ML Racing Mules Refuge Member

There is nothing said here to me that can't be shared with the rest of the folks who visit this site.

:confused:

4. goosepond

goosepond Senior Refuge Member

heres link to the OGLB minutes of their last meeting. Notice that they want to do more outreach to every other tom, dick and harry, but not a mention about doing an outreach specific to sportsmen. They have done one survey with private land owners, and now they want to do another outreach and meeting with them. So ya think they trying to avoid the sportsmen of Idaho? I do but read the notes yourself.

http://oglb.idaho.gov/pdf/minutes/December 19 20 2012 draft 1-25-2013 minutes (3).pdf

5. Peregrine

Peregrine Elite Refuge Member

6. goosepond

goosepond Senior Refuge Member

Apparently our input didnt count with the OGLB, make sure you read the post as to the new information just sent out by the OGLB. They really listened to the public sportsmen in Idaho, NOT.

7. gpk

gpk New Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

better get ahold of the legislators cause these guys took all everyone said and ****ed all over it. And the whole worried about getting sued because of a moratorium was a smoke screen also, these guys have the ability to leave things just like they are but choose to change it to pad their pockets . if something isnt broke dont break it