pACKERS

Discussion in 'Wisconsin Flyway Forum' started by gunut, Sep 17, 2017.

1. ripline

ripline Elite Refuge Member

What defense???

pointblind likes this.
  2. goosnit

goosnit Senior Refuge Member

McCarthy and Capers have been riding Rodgers coat tail for years , and we all have seen it before . Without Rodgers playing both the Defense and Offense suck (and when he did play they still sucked ) , which doesn't say much about the coaching staff . IMO , it's time for a complete clean out . We were spoiled for the last 20 years with 2 great quarterbacks , and I really don't see anything great with the rookie qb . I'm sorry to say but I don't see them winning anymore games , I really think it's time for a change . With that said , I got it off my chest and I feel a little better .

3. duck central

duck central Senior Refuge Member

Goosnit you are correct at every point. They need to get rid of Ted, Mike and Dom Worst coaching staff in the NFL.. Play calling Stinks, Defense STINKS!!!!! Drafting of players STINKS!!!! I hope they lose the rest of the games they have to maybe force the hand at getting rid of the dead wood.

4. lax

lax Elite Refuge Member

McCarthy should have been gone years ago. Is that an echo I hear?

5. spaightlabs

spaightlabs Elite Refuge Member

Think of the time you are saving not having to watch the games to know the outcome.

We've got the same situation here - no need to waste 3 hours on Sunday. New England game is going to be a blood bath.

6. John Fox

John Fox New Member

Got a friend in the insurance business, he's always looking for new clients and customers. Says he has some great new disability income policies along with life insurance, even covers "not so accidental injury and death". Heard he's looking to try and make some appointments with a few Minnesota Viking quarterbacks before their game with the PACK. I asked him, "You don't think those Minnesota quarterbacks are really at risk in Lambeau do you? I mean, the Packer defense isn't as rough (and dirty?) as those guys on the other side of the river?" He just smiled.

7. Ducker 4 Ever

Ducker 4 Ever Elite Refuge Member

Packers would have to actually get to the QB to hurt one.

goosnit likes this.
  8. Lmbkiller

Lmbkiller Senior Refuge Member

They sort of have to win this game....

9. lax

lax Elite Refuge Member

Nah, it doesn't matter so long as the stadium is filled.

10. msuhunter

msuhunter Senior Refuge Member

IMO First I'm not a Packer fan but do watch them from time to time. If the Packers lose to Cleveland MM will be looking for a new job. Is it his fault, IMO no but he will be the fall guy. The problem is the Packers have had so much success that they don't get high draft picks and the ones they picked haven't been that great. Another item in the Packers favor the last 20 years is a weak division. It's sad to watch this team without Aaron Rogers as he makes this team go. Not bashing the Packers just calling it the way I see it.