Pakistan Tweet

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by stump, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Sounds like Trump wants Pakistan to do something about the terrorist finding safe harbor in Pakistan. They leave Pakistan into Afghanistan then hit and run back into Pakistan. Usama Bin Laden was headquartered just a few blocks from a regional military academy. Problem is...Pakistan has regions that are traditional Al-Qaeda/Taliban territories which the government of Pakistan actually has very little influence or control. Trump apparently wants Pakistan to kick over that ant pile.

Different kinds of services would be an ancillary/immaterial to the overall business operations.
    Several $500.00 recurring monthly expenses (coffee bar/gimme pens to customers type items that don't impact revenue or operations) in a multi-million dollar a year operation is not worth itemizing individually. However several such $500.00 recurring expenses in a $200,000 annual company can be considered material, and needs to be itemized, regardless of their impact on revenue and operations.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  2. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

3. WHUP ! Hen

WHUP ! Hen Elite Refuge Member

In what vain is the President’s tweet is not true ? We have been funding barbarians for 50 years and has it made any differences ? Our nation’s treasure can be better utilized within our borders. What has been the benefit of the dollars given away ?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  4. yellowlab03

yellowlab03 Elite Refuge Member

Pakistan... one of our greatest friends in the war on terror. Like when the Pak army ambushed a buddy, he got hit by PKM fire ended up in Walter reed for 6 months, was having his pain meds stolen by some POS E4 reservist. Or like the time when my BN was 3km's inside of Afghanistan and the Pak army rolls up on us with armor claiming we are in Pakistan, even though we had gps showing exactly where we were. When the two appaches I called in got on station the Pak officer says "we didn't know your aircraft were so close." WHAT? Oh or how when the booger eaters did a drive by on our safe house lobbing grenades over the walls, we chase them to the Pak border and the Pak army let's them in and stops us. And my favorite, how OBL lives less than a mile from their version of West Point for how many years? I won't even mention the terror training camps just inside the border of Pakistan. Ya Pakistan, great friend to the US.

YL03

JP, Michael, WHUP ! Hen and 5 others like this.
  5. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Careful now... I got called an isolationist for making comments such as this on here a while back...

6. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

God bless you Yellowlab and all of your friends and heroes.

Ducker 4 Ever likes this.
  7. The_Duck_Master

The_Duck_Master Elite Refuge Member

How is needling them on Twitter going to help get Pakistan on our side?

8. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Well...apparently several years of a quarter of a billion dollars every year hasn't influenced them so maybe Trump calling them big poopie heads on Twitter will.

9. The_Duck_Master

The_Duck_Master Elite Refuge Member

One of the axioms I've come to appreciate over the years is that no matter how bad things get they can always get worse.

Bear likes this.
  10. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator Flyway Manager

^^^Fundamental truth.

Bear likes this.