Parity in the system...

Discussion in 'World News / Current Events Forum' started by blinddog, Jul 14, 2014.

1. blinddog

blinddog Elite Refuge Member

2. num70

num70 Elite Refuge Member

Assuming the story is accurate...This kid strikes me as a general POS, however...The legal system stuck it up his *** and got away with it.

It's stuff like this that provides ammunition for people who cry racism of the legal system.

Rapists don't do 23 years. Pedos do a fraction of that. Many murderers don't see 23 years.

Either way, the person who represented this guy must be awfully incompetent.

3. NCBADGES

NCBADGES North / South Carolina Flyway Moderator Moderator

Ivins Rosier, 17, was sentenced today to 23 years in jail for cruelty to an animal with a gun, armed burglary and shooting into a building in Palm Beach, Fla.

Ahh, thats a lot more than just shooting a dog. Must be a friend of yours?:confused:

ncb

4. Djknyork1971

Djknyork1971 Senior Refuge Member

Ya I'd say that boy needs some alone time... Streets would likely be safer without him walking them.

5. Waterfowl fool

Waterfowl fool Elite Refuge Member

before you put comments up about Florida law, or any state law, educate yourself first.

We have a 10/20/LIFE law.

Threats of a weapon = Auto - 10
    Use a weapon = Auto -20
    Someone gets killed or great bodily injury = LIFE

So some POS that reaks into a Cops house and shoots a retired police dog DESERVES 23 years.... Save your brain matter and typing on when some dipwap who throws rounds down range for no reason steps on his pp... This has no merrit!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
  6. blinddog

Not saying it is ok to shoot the dog, which was NOT a police dog.

Just saying there is no parity in response. Cops break into someone's house and kill their dog oh well. No charges. Break into a cops house and shoot his dog and you get 23 years.

I guess the irony is lost on some...

7. Waterfowl fool

I was re-writing my post when you quoted it, sorry. and cops don't "break" into someone?s home. They lawfully enter after receiving a LAWFUL WARRANT.

And if police are in the midst of their jobs and get attacked by or person or an animal they have ever right to shoot it.

Just for the record, these idiots blindly shooting dogs and the guys that honestly need to shoot an animal are mixed up for "headlines" and for people like you to talk about all the time with no merit.

Sorry, and i know it will get attacked but it's true.

Save it for when Deupty Shulda Never-Beenacop shoot a dog. Not for items like this. And on a side note. I see all kinds of dogs all the time that are loving caring animals with their owners.

Exit the owner or if the animal is defending its property, it just a bad day for everyone. No one wants to shoot a dog doing its job. But it?s an unfortunate outcome too many times.

8. blinddog

There is a difference between "unfortunate" and "never should have happened".

9. blinddog

"Retired" police dog has no merit in this discussion. It's just a dog, like any other.

You don't get it, the issue I have is not with this kid's sentence. It is the fact that when cops do a similar thing, charges don't even get pressed. Worse yet, you always get a bunch of other cops standing up for the POS.

10. Waterfowl fool

lol...and what you fail to see is that the kid was buglarizing the home.... please go look up what constitutes a crime. then come back educated