PD/GT/GD/SG-Westfest

Discussion in 'Mud Motors' started by burnt barley, May 16, 2006.

1. HaydenHunter

HaydenHunter Elite Refuge Member

Well, you guys have fun this weekend. I wish more than anything that I could get there, but by the time I get home tomorrow night I will have driven over 6000 miles since May 1 and spent only four nights in my own bed. I do not have the stamina to drive home from Idaho Falls (7 hours), hitch up the boat and make the 11 hr. drive to Klamath. One of these years I hope to make it. If you guys ever schedule one in July or August I will be there with bells on!

I am going to run my brand new GatorTrax / Hyperdrive combo bright and early Friday morning. Props to BigBand for rigging it out while I am on the road.

Thanks, Burnt Barley, for putting this together. You guys have fun and be safe!

2. MAKAIRA

MAKAIRA Elite Refuge Member

WE HAVE NO DUCKS IN CALIFORNIA:dv

3. blackdog58

blackdog58 Elite Refuge Member

How sad and true. All we've got is liberals, no trees, spaced blinds, 1-35 chance on getting drawn, expensive licenses, awful taxes, and fuel at 3.40 a gallon.

We all don't blame you folks for not coming here.

Thank you.

4. Mud Doctor

Mud Doctor Elite Refuge Member

Justin and I had a super time in southern Oregon this weekend. Thanks Don, Pepper, Mike and everyone that attended. We braved a cold front that blanketed the West this weekend. That stretch of the marsh is deceiving. It looks like shallow water, weeds and mud, but is loaded with logs left over from the glory timber days in the northwest, and crossed with root jams that hang up a mud motor in a second.

The motors performed flawlessly, and it made us so proud to see skilled drivers run our motors so well in that tangle-foot.

Thumbs up to a great location, terrific scenery and a good crowd on full-throttle Saturday. :tu :tu :tu :tu

Here is a dial up video. Will post a high-res DSL version later tomorrow.

Glenn and Justin

http://tiny-link.com/vs.asp?h=0856064085CPLEHG_low&l= :clap :clap

5. Mud Doctor

6. Mud Doctor

7. burnt barley

burnt barley Elite Refuge Member

Doc, a big thanks to you and Justin for making the long haul out with all the latest/greatest!!!The level 1 kit was very impressive:tu Anyone looking to get some more out of their motor better take a look at this!!Hope everyone made it home o.k.(didn't loose to much$ in Nevada?)See ya all in the delta:grvn

8. burnt barley

burnt barley Elite Refuge Member

Nut4dux-thanks for bringing the only TOM,your dad is a funny mfer!!:l I'll see if I can get some video for ya!!:sp

9. Mud Doctor

ditto :tu

Thanks for braving the cold, logs and mud mist. See you next year...

10. nut4dux

nut4dux Senior Refuge Member

Not a problem!!! Even though we were the black sheep of the bunch we had a blast!!! We just need a little more horse power for our big boat then that tule patch better look out :l Glenn you got a great bunch of guy's repesenting your motors there :tu

Can't wait till next year!!