Pennsylvania Starbucks Arrest

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by DComeaux, Apr 17, 2018.

1. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

Those northern states are so progressive.

2. double limit

double limit Elite Refuge Member

3. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator Flyway Manager

From the link...
    Gee... would this possibly maybe could of been an intentional set up? :scratch

4. hartfish

hartfish Elite Refuge Member

So that makes it okay? :scratch

The_Duck_Master likes this.
  5. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator Flyway Manager

Neither case is okay, but for different reasons.

6. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Whats more confusing to me is, I've never been to a dining establishment that requires permission from an employee to use the restroom. :scratch

Most of them just have a door with a sign. The door is unlocked. Is this "permission to pee" a Starbucks thing? I'll admit to have never attempted to use the facilities in my limited number of visits there. I've stopped on several occasions over the years at a fast food joint and used the facilities and walked out. Have I just been dodging bullets this whole time, and never knew?

wispete likes this.
  7. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

Careful... you have been walking the razors edge and never knew it, that counter girl was mere seconds from coming across and learning you a thing or two.

wispete and stevena198301 like this.
  8. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Yep...how many whites have we seen calling other whites racist?

Not saying these folks were up to something. However, it's not out of the realm of possibility it was a deep pocket set-up to settle out of court for $130,000 each just to make it go away for Starbucks.

Nah...lawyers and corporations that do business with the public don't do that.

Again...not saying they had nefarious intent just offering possible scenarios.

9. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

If the store is several hundred yards from an upstairs public restroom and people need to pee the store might have a policy. It's not like maintaining a clean restroom for your customers isn't an expense.

Hell...we had a guy go into ours and strip to his shorts and bath himself. Left a mess everywhere.

10. Dirtybird420

Dirtybird420 Senior Refuge Member

Woulda never happened to this whiteboy. I’d a pissed behind the dumpster. It’s all a joke. Most minorities n some whites push the envelope just to prove a point. Not sure what it is. N these boys got locked up. I don’t see a prob with it. It’s basically like the sail boaters who cut off the tankers coming into harbor because they r under sail n have the right away. It’s all a feel good measure. If they woulda been allowed to use the bathroom they’d a left n bragged to their homies they showed them crackers. Freaking joke shoulda took em to the bathroom n shoved thier Head in the toilet. Then we’d have a story. Any color they are.

OneShotBandit likes this.