Permits at draw areas

Discussion in 'Missouri Flyway Forum' started by MarkinMissouri, Nov 7, 2017.

1. MarkinMissouri

MarkinMissouri Senior Refuge Member

Been a while since I've been to a draw area. I use the MDC app to manage my permits. I also have the new reloadable permit card. I have my ducks stamp. Do I still need a printed copy of my licenses?

Thanks!

2. Pastor

Pastor Senior Refuge Member

I believe that they have stopped checking permits at the draw due to the whole e-permit system on phones.

3. 10GAGENUT

10GAGENUT Elite Refuge Member Sponsor Flyway Manager

Most of the areas I hunted last year didn't check paper licenses, probably be good with the app but I carry mine just incase.

4. dnj21

dnj21 Senior Refuge Member

We got checked leaving EB Sunday. Handed CO my phone and she reviewed with no issue. First time I have been checked hunting since switching, but had fishing license checked multiple times. Fishing they let me slide with no picture ID even.

5. rlsiv

rlsiv Elite Refuge Member

Got checked Friday at Grand Pass when dropping off our green cards. Some of our party had their licenses on their phone, some printed (w/hard copy of stamp). No issues with either version.

6. mobowhunter

mobowhunter Senior Refuge Member

Did everyone have hard copies of the stamp?

7. DuckMan62

DuckMan62 New Member

Yeah I am kinda wondering about that myself. I keep both my phone and hard copies with me at all times just in case a warden wants to check.

And from what I am seeing they only need your conservation number at the draws this year.