Phil Robertson says you can't know right from wrong without God.

Discussion in 'Christian Forum' started by CPLZ, Mar 25, 2015.

1. tomr

tomr Elite Refuge Member

How about the other TWO? Now who is refusing to answer??

Nonsense. The root of your entire theory (man evolved from microbes) meets NONE of the criteria. Thats what I'm talking about.

I do not dispute evolution within a species. Thats what you are talking about here. Try painting it any way you wish.

Seriously, maybe you ought to read the bible.

Historical evidence routinely includes ancient literature, business records, and government documents, analyzed in conjunction with linguistics, geography, and archaeological analysis of physical objects (pottery, coins, remains of buildings, etc.), using forensic science techniques.

After many man-hours of research and evidence analysis, archaeology has repeatedly confirmed the reliability of the Bible. Of course you would know it that if you read it.

It's more probable that a man lived in the belly of a whale, snakes talked, and God spoke to Moses through a burning bush-- than humans evolving from microbes, Nothing created everything, and life spontaneously creating itself.

However improbable certain scripture may seem to be, with God anything is possible. So to answer your question directly. I believe everything in the Bible. Yes, I find it hard to believe that a snake talked, and a man lived in the belly of a whale. However, it is possible. Again, far more possible than what you claim because what you claim is ABSOLUTELY impossible. Nothing can not create anything, Life cannot create itself from lifelessness, and humans did not evolve from microbes.

2. tubshooter

tubshooter Elite Refuge Member

Alrighty then, nuff said.

3. tomr

tomr Elite Refuge Member

What an utterly pathetic response.

I guess that means that you will not address any of this???:

And this doesn't cut it
    ...This is just as pathetic.

4. tubshooter

Once you've said this there's just nothing left to say.

5. tomr

tomr Elite Refuge Member

Oh I see...you have found an escape route.

You try to make it sound as if that stuff is the core of my belief system when in fact it is a very minute cherry picked, snippet of what I believe.

Your core beliefs are completely independent of mine. Your CORE beliefs are more outrageous and unbelievable than talking snakes-- that's a fact. How does a very minute portion (that's not even the core of my system) of what I believe excuse you from explaining how YOUR foundational beliefs meet the criteria YOU say they do.. Sounds like a complete copout to me.

#1. Nothing created everything (the big bang): not Verifiable, Testable, Repeatable, Observable, or Measurable.

#2. Life spontaneously created itself: not Verifiable, Testable, Repeatable, Observable, or Measurable. AND

#3. Humans evolved from microbes: not Verifiable, Testable, Repeatable, Observable, or Measurable.

The very core or foundation of your entire system of beliefs doesn't meet ANY of the standards you say need to be met in order to be considered fact. BUT....you say its fact??? How is that possible???

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  6. Rjm6254

Rjm6254 Elite Refuge Member

Tom you might as well forget it you screwed the pooch these guys will never take you seriously after that rant of complete idiotic bible based buffoonery . What you said is the equivalent to belief in magic gnomes, unicorns and Santa Claus riding around on 8 tiny reindeer.You have zero credibility because now tub and others know you are either a disingenuous liar or an idiot .I don't believe that but that's how your coming across in your posts. I doubt tub will continue to engage you further on scientific matters.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  7. tomr

tomr Elite Refuge Member

What rant? Bible based buffoonery? Are you referring to my honesty relative to Talking snakes, Burning bushes, and whales? What can I tell you, I believe in the bible in its entirety. That includes all the principalities and powers outlined and described therein. He believes Nothing created everything. The next time a decoy carves itself in your shop let me know. Until then, I stand by my words in that a talking snake is more probable than nothing creating everything (or anything for that matter). For the record, I'm not ashamed in what I believe.

You mean to tell me Santa isn't real?

You of all people should talk about credibility around here. I may be an idiot, but I aint a liar.

Tub wont engage because he knows his position on the creation of the universe, Origin of life, and humans evolving from microbes doesn't meet any of the standards HE STATED are required to be considered fact. He wont engage because he's too arrogant to admit it. That's the truth, and that's a FACT.

8. tubshooter

All that plus I have other things on my mind this week. I invite everyone to check out my thread on the gun dog forum.

9. tomr

tomr Elite Refuge Member

Understood...we will pick this up at a later time. End thread.