Photography Forum Issues......

Discussion in 'Photography Forum' started by Chester - TN, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cur

cur Senior Refuge Member

I?m relatively new to this site compared to many. I am a water fowler for over 40 years and am still learning. But lately my focus has been on photography. The photo section of the refuge has been a great help to me and folks like Dizzy, seems to help all who ask as do many others and the pictures are great.
    Chester if you are trying to shut down the photo section of this site you should just say so. This public crap that you are doing with this is stupid!!! It should be done off site by phone or email.
    I personally thank all of the folks who help people here on the photo forum. I think those that agree on this should speak up; this is too good of a resource to give up.
    Oh, and by the way this is the photo forum that I visit the most. Dizzy if you are going to hang on another site let us know and we?ll be along. You are a great resource and photographer I for one thank you. I would assume that many of us should.

2. lfrost

lfrost Senior Refuge Member

Clearly, Cur didn't read all of the posts. Everyone is happy again. Don't worry, be happy.

3. stuwest

stuwest Elite Refuge Member

I vote for Diz as Moderator...

4. Dizzy Duck

Dizzy Duck Elite Refuge Member

Cur, all of this has been just a great big huge misunderstanding between two big sexy 50'ish hardheaded guys! All is cool.......Dizz id=s right where he wants to be here trying to help others enjoy this craft....

As far as moderater goes, Erik is doing a fine job by his lonesome and I will be here to help him as much as I can! Who neeeds a title! I realy don't have the time to be a decent moderator any way. I will help Erik through PM's on any questions he may have the best I can!

Dizzy

5. Kevin Burroughs

Kevin Burroughs Elite Refuge Member

Your right about one thing Chester, the flash does scare the bageebers out of hummingbirds.

----------kevin----------

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.