Pick you 5 favorite shots from the past year

Discussion in 'Photography Forum' started by Lame-Duck, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Lame-Duck

Lame-Duck Elite Refuge Member

I decided to have a little fun with you guys/gals. Try and pick your favorite pictures, you snapped, from the past year (January of 2006 thru February of 2007). They cannot include people, but can be of any subjects we would normally post here on the Fuge. I'm trying to keep it to wildlife, scenic, waterfowl, etc. type shots. Take a look at all the pictures you've taken during the past year and try and try to come up with your 5 favorites. I'm betting you'll change you mind, a bunch of times. :yes :l

For me it's a lot harder than I thought it would be. :z The 5 that I picked tonight will prolly not be my favorites tomorrow.:no :l

2. Lame-Duck

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. mikei

mikei Elite Refuge Member

4. terryger

terryger Elite Refuge Member

mike got me to thinking. what makes a picture oneof my favorites? is it quality, image, difficulty, personal accomplishment, period in my life, location? perhaps its another of a host criteria that may or may not apply.

looking through just a couple of hundred brought back very enjoyable memories of each and every one.

i have many technically superior to this and i only dug through some that i posted here as opposed to all the different spectacular photos i take but wouldn't waste on you "duck heathens":l

don't know if i could say these are my "favorites" but they are a few i thought were worth keeping.

thanx for the memories mike!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Lame-Duck

Terry....I specifically did not say best picture. I think it's easier to pick our best pictures, but harder to pick our favorites. By limiting them to the past 12 months, it leaves out a lot of older pictures that I really like. :yes

6. Over The Decoys

Over The Decoys Elite Refuge Member

These may not be my best but they are my favorite (that don't have people in it.)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cheers,

Adam

7. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Elite Refuge Member

WOW...AWESOME pics guys!!!

hey "over the decoys".....i REALLY like the Eagle pic. What exactly did he just catch. It looks like a bird, but cant really tell. I'm SURE there is a story behind that picture, RIGHT? what is it?? Did that eagle steal one from your bag limit? :l

8. Over The Decoys

Over The Decoys Elite Refuge Member

It's a mallard (i'm 80% sure) but when I took the photo I thought it was a fish at first but as he got closer I could see they were feathers and not scales. :tu

9. M.W.P

M.W.P Elite Refuge Member

Over the Decoys,

Is that an albino or a Muscovy in that 4th pic in that group of Mallards?

10. Uncle Bubba

Uncle Bubba Senior Refuge Member

I've been a member here for a long time but have never posted anything. I'm really into Photography and am glad they opened a Photography Forum here. I use to shoot film but now have a Nikon D80 so I don't have very many pictures that I can share from the past year but these are my favorites that I shot last week when I got home from work.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]