Pin Oak HRC

Discussion in 'Arkansas Flyway Forum' started by bullpinnie, Feb 8, 2017.

1. bullpinnie

bullpinnie Elite Refuge Member

MY OL spoils our dogs rotten. She spent a pile of dough and had portraits done of them......
    [​IMG]

It would probably be a waste of your skills, bill, but a guy could make some cash shooting dogs.

Hugatree likes this.
  2. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member

No sir! Them coon hounds ain't good for sh!t! They are full-blooded, but the daddy didn't have papers. Owner of the dam couldn't make money on the pups, after she got out and the sire laid the pipe to her, so the guy dropped them off at the pound. Wife's dog had just died. She found them on the line in TN, and we went to get just the female. They were pretty strongly bonded (and still are), so I gave her the OK to get both. Now, the female is mine (according to the female), and the male is my wife's. Laziest damn dogs I've ever seen. They sleep at minimum, 16 hours/day.

3. bullpinnie

My Neighbors on my farm in SWMO are...25 + Walkers, and six or eight jumpin Mules. Their grandad that is now dead, was 7 foot tall. I always got a kick out of seeing him stradel a mule.

4. WuChang

WuChang Elite Refuge Member

Now that would make some music and 7 foot tall would be a sight to see indeed
    Must had some 'tall' jumpin mules :yes

5. WuChang

Funny-- we have a shoot set up for tomorrow to photograph some high dollar sheep-- hope none of these boys want copies :l

Just like small town newspapers-- if you want to make money with a camera you photograph kids,livestock and pets............ and weddings

of that group-- you couldn't pay me to shoot weddings ever again-- even for family--:amen

6. bullpinnie

No,..... His feet would be dragging the ground. :l true story!

stevena198301 likes this.
  7. stevena198301

Guy I work with only shoots graduation pics. You'd be flabbergasted at the money he makes doing it... He only does it for the "upper-end" folks here.

8. WuChang

I had to raise my wedding prices up until only crazy people would even think of hiring me for that kind of gig-- and even then I get a couple of offers a year-- simply amazing

All things considered,after dealing with my share of Mothers of the Bride and couple of Bridezillas, I rather shoot the 4H and FFA kids with their fair entries any day

9. WuChang

Now, I'd pay cash money to see that

10. stevena198301

Bam! I like it.