Plant ID

Discussion in 'Habitat Forum' started by mufb, Jun 14, 2018.

1. mufb

mufb Refuge Member

5D97F2C3-D3FC-4738-94FE-8F01441AA4C4.jpeg Any idea what we have here and if it is beneficial?

Thanks

2. Clayton

Clayton Moderator Moderator

Fog fruit, Phyla nodiflora No waterfowl food value.

3. DisplacedDuck

DisplacedDuck Senior Refuge Member

I just want to take a second and appreciate your wealth of knowledge and your contributions to this site, Clayton. You're really good at what you do and I know a lot of us here are super thankful for you.

4. Clayton

Clayton Moderator Moderator

Thank you. I appreciate it. We actually have a very good crew on this site. A lot of good information is shared by all here. It is good to have experience by many different sources.

5. KAHunter

KAHunter Elite Refuge Member

I agree. I have learned alot from some of you guys on here and try to help where I can. Before they opened up the site and I was not a member I was on here trying to learn what I can, but couldnt post. Glad we are all members now and can help each other out.
    And yes, Clayton knows more than anyone I know of when it comes to duck habitat. We can only hope to gain half the knowledge he knows.

WHUP ! Hen likes this.