Please, DELETE when your item is sold/bought/traded.

Discussion in 'Refuge Gang Classifieds' started by Native NV Ducker, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

Posting 'sold' at the bottom of your thread does nothing to help keep this forum clean of dead threads.

You now have the option to delete, or edit your thread. Feel free to update with new prices, or items that are sold. When your thread has run its' course, please delete the thread. It will then be moved to the archives by the staff. This is a courtesy to all the members here.

DO NOT POST 'SOLD PENDING PAYMENT' ON YOUR THREAD. EITHER LEAVE IT ALONE, OR DELETE IT. IF YOU POST 'SOLD PENDING PAYMENT', THE THREAD WILL BE MOVED TO THE ARCHIVES ANYWAY.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  2. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

Bump to highlight

3. Native NV Ducker

Bump to highlight

4. BoyScout

BoyScout Senior Refuge Member

''Please, when your item sells, use the 'Report Post' option at the bottom of the post. I will get the notice, and can move the thread off the active page.''

Does this mean the thread is deleted? One thing ppl use here and elsewhere is looking up older posts to gauge the value of an item that they are selling, or an item they wish to buy...

thank you !

5. captain2560

captain2560 Refuge Member

I posted sold pending payment, as soon as I get payment I will post sold. This post was to let everyone else to know not to respond to add.

6. Native NV Ducker

So you know, I move such threads. IF the sale falls through, I can move the thread back to the classi's.

Deleted? No. It is moved to the Junk Forum, where it is still available to view, but not to post on. Also, if there is a problem about who said what, regarding price, shipping, etc, it can be brought back.

When someone posts 'Sold', that post goes to the top of the list. So, all the other, open items for sale, get bumped down. In theory, the entire first page could be filled with sold items. Not good for people looking to buy or sell something.

7. Native NV Ducker

This is what the bottom of EVERY post looks like, more or less. Since I am a Mod, I might have a few more options. The key is what is above the button...
    Report Function.jpg
    ALL you have to do is hit that button, and type 'sold'. I will take care of the rest.

8. BoyScout

re: ''Deleted? No. It is moved to the Junk Forum, where it is still available to view, but not to post on....''

I have searched the site for the ''Junk Forum.'' It doesn't exist, or is that a name you are calling it? I did a general search for daisy & osdc both in calling forums and a general search, no hits. Which isn't possible

9. MJ

MJ Administrator Moderator Flyway Manager

I realize this is an old post, but just for the sake of others I'm replying to it.

The junk forum is also referred to as the Archive forum. It's only visible and accessible to admins and moderators. Nothing is purged from the website. We literally keep everything.

If by chance there's a problem we can assist in getting the thread posted again.

auto5 likes this.
  10. BoyScout

Just as I thought, in reference to my original query and in all practicality it's poofed.