Please Join Me in Supporting Tom Davies for South Carolina House

Discussion in 'Hunters Rights Forum' started by SAOVA2002, Oct 13, 2006.

1. SAOVA2002

SAOVA2002 Senior Refuge Member

Dear Fellow Hunting Sportsmen,

I've some exciting news. Sportsmen's and Animal Owners' Voting Alliance (SAOVA) volunteer Tom Davies is a candidate for the open South Carolina House District 35 seat. Many of you know Tom as a sportsman's advocate, club officer, hunter and active birddog field trialer. Those close to SAOVA's work will remember him for his exemplary efforts in the early 2004 Texas primaries, working with now Rep. Mike McCaul and Rep. Mike Conaway. What impressed me most about him in the last election season was his tireless and effective support of Jim DeMint's Senate run, from registration, through the primaries and general election.

Tom's inclusive, conservative, thoughtful and knowledgeable. Few others better understand the animal rightist threat to horsemen, hunters, pet owners, livestock producers and medical researchers. He's a decorated Vietnam veteran. Tom has his roots firmly in upstate South Carolina. He knows and loves its land and its people. He's also proven repeatedly that he can analyze a problem, work with anyone to arrive at its solution and see a job through to completion. Tom's running an under funded campaign as the candidate from southern Spartanburg County. Please visit his website at http://www.tomdavieshouse35.info/index.html to learn more about him and join me in writing a "Tom Davies Campaign Fund" donation check and sending it to him at 380 Mary Hanna Road, Woodruff, SC 29388.

Make a true difference this election.

:clap :tu Vote for and support Tom Davies.:tu :grvn

Sincerely,