Power hunter

Discussion in 'Goose Hunting Forum' started by Lorne, Jul 11, 2004.

1. Heflin

Heflin Senior Refuge Member

Get one, you will like it. Reason I like it so much is because it is very low profile, and once you get it brushed, it looks like a small clump of grass compared to the "hill" look of some of the other layouts.

Only drawback I would see is that you have to lay your gun outside the blind, across your legs, but it never hurt my hunts that I could tell

I bought 4 last year to guide out of...they are excellent for concealing squirmy people but are easy to shoot out of.

Man, we had specks flying back and forth over us about 20 feet off of the ground, trying to find the call.

Seriously, get one and you won't be disappointed.

Hef

2. greenheads

greenheads Guest

Well you guys pretty much talked me into one. I've been looking at ground blinds for almost the past year and have heard hardly any complaints about the Power Hunter. The only questions i have is were is the best and the cheapest place to buy them? I seen them on websites for the cheepest at $150 plus shipping. However i'm really interested in the new field Khaki blinds, where is the best place to buy one and how much are they waterproof? Anyways, thanks again for all your help guys.

3. yellowlab03

yellowlab03 Elite Refuge Member

Just finished mudding mine up...Can't Sep 1st get here any sooner?

YL03

4. RUSSELL HALLOCK

RUSSELL HALLOCK Elite Refuge Member

grerenheads,

The Power Hunter is a great blind but it is not waterproof. You can remain comfortable if you hunt in a wet or muddy field. If you are going to hunt in standing water, you would need to use a Finisher with a Neotub.

5. greenheads

greenheads Guest

Thanks Russell!

There are two main areas that i would be using the power hunter at. The first spot is a lake which during the hunting season gets really low and i have to lay on the banks with pratically no vegitation to cover up with. I wouldn''t be hunting in any water but the mud lets you sink down a couple inches after laying there for an hour or two. The second spot would be in a corn field.