Powerdeals!

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Mark Brendemuehl, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Mark Brendemuehl

Mark Brendemuehl Senior Refuge Member Sponsor

Hey all! Since I know everyone likes a deal, I wanted to let everyone know that we are now offering clearance items on our website. More items are being added so check back often and regularly. We appreciate it.
    https://www.averyoutdoors.com/sale-items

Mark

2. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

Mark, why is this not on the main forum? Is there some reason?

3. Mark Brendemuehl

Mark Brendemuehl Senior Refuge Member Sponsor

Native- I didn't want to break or bend any rules, and wasn't sure that it was ok to post it anywhere (other than) in the sponsor section? I know word is slowly getting out. Anyway- thanks for asking, just wasn't sure if it was ok to post something like that as a sponsor, other than in the sponsor section.
    Thanks sir
    Mark

4. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

Well, Mark, I see no reason why you can't post over there. I do most of the 'watching' there, and I certainly wouldn't move it.

I don't know what level of sponsor you are, and I don't know a lot about the levels anyway. I am just a Mod, not an Admin. However, sponsors post deals on the main forum often. As long as you aren't posting it every week, I see no problem with it.

I recommend this: Post it in the main forum. Then, PM MJ, Pintail, or one of the other Mods, and ask them for a set of rules. Meanwhile, get some exposure.