Prairie Thunder Outfitters

Discussion in 'Kansas Flyway Forum' started by klitzy38, Dec 19, 2016.

1. klitzy38

klitzy38 Senior Refuge Member

So who's who around here? Mr. Warden has said on social media he's not on the Refuge forums but several folks on here have made it clear via a couple of other social media platforms that he is in fact a member here. I'm really confused.

ganderchicken likes this.
  2. KSRedleg

KSRedleg Elite Refuge Member

upload_2017-1-17_12-47-28.png

3. ganderchicken

ganderchicken New Member

It's all a damn mystery... Hell He is prolly to busy trying to find out who I am still :l He's a member on here, anyways that's my guess.

4. thatguy2

thatguy2 Elite Refuge Member

5. Ramblingman

Ramblingman Senior Refuge Member

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  6. Oldtimer69er

Oldtimer69er New Member

Maybe the pile like you have in your profile picture is what got him in trouble. For a guy that knows your picture doesn't support that. I agree he should have known but it's something we've all overlooked even me. Just throw them in the truck and go. On another note Outfitters need to pay the state in my opinion. That would stop these young guys from selling Craig's list hunts and skipping college. Two day passes are foolish too much confusion on times and what else is needed with the "pass". Glad they got rid of that. Heard buzz of Eaglehead Outfitters being indicted yesterday. Looking for info now. Anyone else hear anything?

7. Oldtimer69er

Oldtimer69er New Member

So indicted is not charged? Just like a charge filed so niw they plead innocent or guilty and go from there? Headed to Arkansas for spring snows and hearing they are north already :/. Maybe a wasted trip but will be a good time with friends. I have 7 hours of riding to catch up on what's been going on

8. dux/24 7

dux/24 7 Elite Refuge Member

After the pic is taken guys grab their birds and go on there way. So please don't try to lumping us in with these habitual violators. We know when they keep getting busted time after time if they damn sure know they're doing it and do not care because the fines and penalties are just a slap on the wrist and always will be compared to what they get paid.
    I don't like my birds mixed in with anyone's bird because I participate in the federal Wing study and need to know always exactly what I shot and where.
    It's the same thing with all these guys shooting lots of birds every day to help their clients fill bag limits, guarantee you it happens consistently. Especially when they take guys who couldn't hit the broadside of a barn, half of them don't know which end of a shotgun to shoot out of. I never have and never will shoot someone else's bird and someone I hunt with sure better never try shooting mine.

Tuleman likes this.
  9. Oldtimer69er

Oldtimer69er New Member

Just pointing it out it's a violation. I agree with you though the penalties should be harder. My sun got a speeding ticket a few years back that was the same or more then most game violation tickets.

10. dux/24 7

dux/24 7 Elite Refuge Member

I'm pretty sure no one's going to write you a ticket for taking a picture. Although there might be a guy with a hard on and might go after somebody for something that minut.