Prayers Needed

Discussion in 'Women's Hunting Forum' started by SPECKLEBELLY13, Aug 24, 2008.

1. goose talker

goose talker Senior Refuge Member

GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY.

I know the pain you feel. Our prayers are with you.

Randy

2. RNTquackaholic

RNTquackaholic Elite Refuge Member

Did they both pass away, does anyone know about the baby? Prayers are sent, god bless the family and keep praying everyone.

3. Cohiba

Cohiba Senior Refuge Member

Such a tragedy! Truly saddened for your loss. My, as well as my families, thoughts and prayers are with you in this time of trial.

4. Dean Nelson

Dean Nelson Moderator Goose Hunting/North Dakota Moderator

The baby last I saw was doing fairly well.

5. The Other David

The Other David Elite Refuge Member

I am so sorry to hear about your tragic loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I hope the little girl keeps doing OK.

David

6. SPECKLEBELLY13

SPECKLEBELLY13 Senior Refuge Member

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jamiebaer I will keep the site going for Angel.

Baer, Jamie Lee Age 22, passed away Monday, September 15th. Her infectious smile and zest for life were taken from us by a drunken driver. She fought for her life for 25 days after giving birth to her 25 week old daughter due to the accident. 2004 graduate of Rockford School. Survived by daughter, Angel; parents, Scott Baer, Todd and Kari Palashewski; sister, Jessica Baer; grandparents, Vernon and Carol Peterson, Tom and Dorothy Baer, Fred and Carol Palashewski; aunts and uncles, Janice Peterson, Wade and Shelly Palashewski, John and Babie Pohtilla, Becky Lietzau; cousins, niece, many other loving relatives and friends. Jamie's love for life and energetic personality will be missed by all. We love you Jamers! A celebration of life will be Saturday, September 20, 11 AM at Lord of Life Lutheran Church, 18500 County Road 101, Maple Grove. Visitation Friday 5-8 PM AT THE CHURCH and 1 hour prior to the service Saturday. Interment Parker's Lake Cemetery. Memorials preferred to Jamie Baer Trust Benefit Account at any Wells Fargo Bank. David Lee Funeral Home Wayzata 952-473-5577
    Published in the Star Tribune from 9/17/2008 - 9/18/2008
    Notice • Guest Book • Funeral home info
    Flowers • Charities

Todd & I send our heartfelt thanks to everyone. Please keep Jamie, Angel, and the family in your prayers. I am keeping her caringbridge site going with progress on Angel.
    http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jamiebaer

As we said goodbye over the casket, I knew she was with us as a flock of geese flew toward us right outside the church window. While out hunting, we know the sunrise will mean alot more to us now. God bless

7. Squaller

Squaller Elite Refuge Member

Kari,

I was terribly sorry to hear of your daughter's terrible accident... I realize no words can be of consulation... I cannot imagine losing a child, especially one such as your daughter appears to have been.

You have my sincerest condolences,

Marc

8. brantboy2

brantboy2 Elite Refuge Member

Kari,

I am truly sorry for the loss of your daughter in such a trajic manner and at such a young age, however; there hoepfully there is some solistice in that you you have a granddaughter. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you go through this.

Ron

9. SPECKLEBELLY13

SPECKLEBELLY13 Senior Refuge Member

Her funeral was just September 20th, and I am still at the hospital everyday for my grandaughter, but I am going to take a weekend to get out for the duck opener. I know the sunrise will bring many tears and I don't even know if my eyes can focus to aim my gun, but atleast I will be out with the Heavens, God and my precious daughter. Good luck to everyone during this hunting season.

10. got duck

got duck Elite Refuge Member

God bless you and your family. I will keep you in my prayers.