Snow Goose Hunting Forum Sponsors

Preferred e-caller sounds?

Discussion in 'Snow Goose Hunting Forum' started by walleyeguy7, Feb 11, 2017.

1. walleyeguy7

walleyeguy7 New Member

We've been running snow reaper and snow bait on our callers the last 3 or 4 years and are now thinking about switching it up a bit. I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on some of the new sounds available. We recently have been looking at Snows Down Low, any thoughts?

2. cripple

cripple Senior Refuge Member

I have snow reaper snows down low and snows on the Prairie 8.1. I change it up and have more than 1 call but try to keep them all going with tracks that distinctive single calling

3. Juvie Juke Box

Juvie Juke Box Senior Refuge Member Sponsor

If you are interested in running a bark track, our custom track has been getting really good feedback from the people using it. Know guys have killed birds over it this spring so far in Texas, Arkansas, Missouri, and Nebraska. We ran it all of last spring as well and had great results with it hunting feed and loaf situations. Not going to say our track is the best on the market but we think it certainly is one of the best, the best single bark track IMO. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Snows down low has a couple tracks that are pretty good for sure, we used to hunt over snow bait but no longer can stand to listen to it. Lots of birds have been killed over it though!

cripple likes this.
  4. hannibal

hannibal Senior Refuge Member

We love the Snow Bait feeding/murmur track for the ecaller in the downwind spread We leave it running all day and run our louder sound around the pit/blinds. I purchased the Snows Down Lo earlier this year and look forward to trying the water track on our water/field spread.

Have four, four speaker ecallers now so looking forward to spressing the sound around a bit more.

I like the tracks I heard on your website and will be adding then to my collection as well!!!

We get going this weekend.......can't wait!!!!

5. walleyeguy7

walleyeguy7 New Member

I appreciate the feedback fellas! I was listening to some of the sample tracks and there really are some good ones out there.

I agree with Juvie juke box, we are getting tired of listening to the same old tracks for a week straight year after year. I did like the sample track on the website and sent it to a couple buddies to see what they thought. I was eager to see what everyone's thoughts were on the new tracks that came out recently, mainly snows down low, but I'm glad you showed me the Custom tracks on the website cause I wouldn't have found it otherwise.

We are planning a trip to one of the Dakotas here in the first week of March. Hopefully there are still some left! Good luck gents!

6. canpoint

canpoint Elite Refuge Member

We ran snow talker and snows on the prairie in Missoui last weekend. an two callers and both at the same time. Great sound combined.