Presidential Election 2016

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by easternshorerednek, Feb 23, 2016.

Who will be the next President?

1. Trump

55 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. Cruz

10 vote(s)
    10.1%
  3. Rubio

14 vote(s)
    14.1%
  4. Sanders

3 vote(s)
    3.0%
  5. Lies

17 vote(s)
    17.2%
  1. easternshorerednek

easternshorerednek Elite Refuge Member

Who's going to be the next President?

2. coachcornbread

coachcornbread Elite Refuge Member

The dude in Wisconsin with the colander on his head for a drivers license photo. He has the right mindset.

riverrat47 and TheDuckSlayer like this.
  3. Boomn4x4

Boomn4x4 Elite Refuge Member

I didn't think Trump would get the nomination.... I'm beginning to think I might be wrong. If he does, Michael Bloomberg runs as an independent.... pulls a significant number of Republican votes off the fence, myself included, and Hillary Clinton becomes the next president.

If Trump doesn't get the nomination, Rubio does. He picks Kasich as his VP and wins the Whitehouse.

The_Duck_Master and DuckMonk like this.
  4. okie drake

okie drake Elite Refuge Member

I fail to see a scenario where it's not Clinton.

5. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member

To add to this... I fail to see it be anyone who will be able to help out this country as a whole.

6. Bluedog

Bluedog Elite Refuge Member

Man the tea leaves on this one are mirky at best. Just not sure Clinton can overcome all the sludge that she has following her around to get the vote out. My guess is that the Democrats will stay home on this one to a large degree which seems to be the case so far on the primaries. I personally would rather have Cruz or Rubio as my nominee, but I think Trump has made the appeal to the ticked off electorate and will get the Rep. nomination. Not sure he can withstand the Clinton machine and keep his cool enough to get the top job. Will be interesting to say the least, but if I had to bet right now I would say Trump for the win.

7. TheDuckSlayer

TheDuckSlayer Elite Refuge Member

Ditto, unless the miraculous happens and Rubio puts together a masterful campaign combined with Clinton's past coming back to haunt her

8. 10GAGENUT

10GAGENUT Elite Refuge Member Sponsor Flyway Manager

Everybody keeps talking about Hillary, yet Trump keeps coming on a like a Steamroller. Unless the Arkansas crowd buys the election for her or the lost ballot thing occurs again, I don't see Hillary having much chance.
    But I've been wrong before.

9. riverrat47

riverrat47 Elite Refuge Member

With the recent death, the SC is in a 4-4 tie. Regardless of who makes the this appointment, the next president may well have 3-4 appointments. We all have seen Hillary embrace the Australian gun control agenda, which confiscated all semi autos and pumps, both rifle and shotguns, and are now after lever actions. We can't afford her in the WH!
    Just the presidency is bad enough, but the SC appointments will affect the country for decades. Do we really want more Justices like Kagen?

10. okie drake

okie drake Elite Refuge Member

If it's not much chance then it should be easy to name several states that went for Obama that will definitely go for Trump.

Go.