Presidential Election 2016

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by easternshorerednek, Feb 23, 2016.

Who will be the next President?

1. Trump

55 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. Cruz

10 vote(s)
    10.1%
  3. Rubio

14 vote(s)
    14.1%
  4. Sanders

3 vote(s)
    3.0%
  5. Lies

17 vote(s)
    17.2%
  1. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

2. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

That's pretty much just re-channeling the 2008 and 2012 process.

Bear likes this.
  3. Ron Gilmore

I don't have ill will to Duck, just fascinated that he cannot recognize that other people have the frustration and anger that he does, but their anger does not matter!! I got the same from Steve and that is why I said he is just as much like the Bernie Kids, ME ME ME!!!!!!

4. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Yep...people have also grown sick and tired of the blame and guilt...blah...blah...blah coming from the liberal (no where near JFK Democrat or even Jimmy Carter) Democrats form of government management and the current Democratic platform. There's a lot of change people want and watching Washington just sit on its hands while knocking back bennies as an estimated 25% of citizens are sweating economic blood for themselves and their families. Sen. Cruz started a movement but with his cold fish personality he's not winning the popularity vote.

5. Steve Borgwald

Steve Borgwald Elite Refuge Member

Well, as they say in the debates on TV, since you mentioned my name.

Sounds like one of the Trump's kids. ME ME ME!!!!! So pay friggin attention!!! :l:l

6. Ron Gilmore

No Steve again I will vote for the Rep nominee, with one exception and that would be a backroom deal that triggers a third party run by Trump. Then I don't vote either. Because my vote would be just like yours a waste of time.

stevena198301 and widgeon like this.
  7. The_Duck_Master

The_Duck_Master Elite Refuge Member

The fact that you continue to say that we don't understand what you are saying is insulting. We get it what you are saying, we just think you and they are wrong to allow that anger to elect a despicable malcontent.

This quote sums up where you and I differ...
    Sending our country down the toilet to prove a point is what 4-year-olds do.

8. snipe n

snipe n Senior Refuge Member

We are swirling around the toilet hole now and it is not looking to promising. Letting career politician take us down this road, telling us "we can fix this while things get worse"

9. Ron Gilmore

While not down into the sewer our country is currently swirling around. To keep it from going all the way to the sewer sometimes a stopper has to be shoved in hard. Your view is the same that others hold to anyone that would simply roll over for an establishment candidate that cannot even win his parties nomination and is sitting after 4 primaries with the third place amount of votes and delegates. Who has polling numbers that show he cannot even win his own home state against a challenger!! Thinking he can win or will be good for the country is like pouring more water into the toilet to get it to drain out faster!!! See your toilet like your anger cuts both ways.

The definition of insane is to continue to do the same thing over and over and expect a different outcome!! Sorry Duck but your argument about electability is weak at best and that is the only argument that has any merit. Rubio has rolled and voted for the increased spending, has stated he wants amnesty. Cannot as it has been shown speak without repeating talking points and rehearsed lines. If he gets trounced in the debate tonight will you give up this pie in the sky idea of him being electable, because it will be clear that he would be better off deferring and requesting his support go to Kasich. Just get out and leave!!!

You think Trump is an embarrassment, that is rich!! Rubio is becoming more and more in the eyes of what are real conservatives who don't see him as such and laugh when he claims he is!!! Young lady asked him directly about this perception last night and he fumbled it so badly on Megan Kelly's show that I felt sad for him. He tried to defend himself and then dropped right back into Robot Rubio repeating lines from his speeches. You don't do that at a town hall right after getting your butt kicked again!!!!

Now I would think that people could understand better if you where pushing Cruz as you have said he lines up more with you. But all you have focused on is some silly polling from Dec that had Rubio by 11 points and have failed to pay attention to the fact that the shifting sentiment has brought Trump equal to or above Hillary and Rubio's numbers against her continue to decline. Heck if electability is the key you should have switched to Kasich I think he is out polling Rubio in a head to head with Hillary!! After all polls are what is your driver is it not?

So lets make a deal, until Rubio wins something, you don't harp about Trump and I wont kick Rubio being an establishment RHINO who would be a bigger disaster for this nation than Obama!! Deal???

10. Rjm6254

Rjm6254 Elite Refuge Member

its Rino not RHINO Ron
    Republican In Name Only RINO

Steve Borgwald likes this.