Primos Turbo Dogg Trouble

Discussion in 'Varmint Hunters Forum' started by Hodagger, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Hodagger

Hodagger Senior Refuge Member

Looking for some help, just bought the unit & seems pretty nice. Problem I ran into is the additional sounds. I purchased some right off the Primos web site. I've downloaded them successfully in my lab top & into the units file. I do the remote syncro 1,2, & 3- which takes a few minutes. All seems good, I go through the sounds in the remote to find my added ones & there not there. My lab top connected to the unit says they're there, but not the remote, and no messages. One thing I noticed is the sounds that the machine came with are in MP3 format, where the sounds I downloaded are in Windows Media Player (WMA). I've been trying to research this, found out there are some issues with adding sounds. Do I have to try & convert WMA to MP3?

2. Hodagger

Hodagger Senior Refuge Member

Found the problem. I wasn't saving the sounds correctly in my computer. Turns out they can't be saved through window media player/ playlist. I just had to right click the download in my email box and use the "save target as". All good now. Might have to wait until the snow crusts up around here before going after some coyotes. Snows getting deep.

3. skiebuster

skiebuster Elite Refuge Member

we havent had jack for snow.

hope your slaying them!