Promises Broken Or Has Trump "Evolved?"

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by hartfish, Sep 14, 2017.

1. fowlwhacker

fowlwhacker Elite Refuge Member

i think the statement made by trump is political throwing a gesture to allow the folks who are here illegally if congress funds the wall. we shall see where this ends up. many republicans in congress will also get some heat from their constituants on both sides depending on their position. dems and liberals expect amnisty for all illegals without any walls and continue to say we will improve border security. look what encreased border security as gotten us. i don't trust the census statistics on how many illegals are here now and can say there are many towns and cities in the us that don't appear to be us cities any more and look more like a hispanic slum city.

i say build the wall and deport every last illegal and fine and or imprison everyone who knowingly employees an illegal or anyone who knowingly violates our federal immigration laws and protects the, cut off all federal funding to the cities or states who wants to be a santuary and protect the illegals.

there are plenty of dreamers who are us citizens who are being shafted in multiple ways by the illegals.

2. lax

lax Elite Refuge Member

So based on your attachment, you think it has to be a hardened structure?

3. hartfish

hartfish Elite Refuge Member

Based on Trump's words. He has used the word "wall" countless times. He's not talking about a virtual wall.

But yeah, by everyone's definition, a wall is a hardened structure.

4. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

They are wishing she would just go away and it is starting to look like Debbie Wasserman-Schultz might be doing just that if Jeff Sessions has anything to do about it.

5. KENNEDY63

KENNEDY63 Elite Refuge Member

API - anyway to put a sticky on this post so that it can be revisited AFTER we see what happens?

6. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Done

7. The_Duck_Master

The_Duck_Master Elite Refuge Member

Is this going to be a sticky until Mexico pays for the wall or until we all agree that he's not Hillary?

Ducker 4 Ever likes this.
  8. hobbydog

hobbydog Elite Refuge Member

Or maybe until @Ron Gilmore admits he was wrong about Trump.

9. The_Duck_Master

The_Duck_Master Elite Refuge Member

Or until the Swamp is drained?

10. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

Hobby how can I be wrong on Trump? Nothing he has done is of anybsurprise. What has been is the depth of lip service that the Republican in power are doing.

Simple he has as I said exposed them. It is needed, he is not the target other than pants wetters of the problem in DC. Even the local liberal talk radio people recognize this.

So just what am I wrong about?