PS Seasonings

Discussion in 'Cooking Forum' started by duckblind, Jan 8, 2014.

1. duckblind

duckblind Senior Refuge Member

Anyone ever used this companies spices? They have a lot of different flavors for snack sticks. Just wondering had they would turn out with goose/duck.

2. burns_312

burns_312 Banned

Try these, they're great.

http://www.waltonsinc.com/c-59-snack-stick-seasoning.aspx

PM me with any specific questions, we use their snack stick, summer sausage, and bratwurst seasonings along with their high temp cheese in large quantities throughout the year. They're very helpful over the phone as well and ship very quickly.

3. Pinnie1

Pinnie1 Senior Refuge Member

Duckblind,
    Honestly I haven't had a bad seasoning mix from them yet. They are my go to for seasonings but their S&H can be a little high I've noticed (they email coupons once in awhile though saving you some $). The B-willies snack stick seasoning they carry is a real good snack stick mix. I bought the maple habenaro this year to try out on some venison with a little high temp cheddar which I am looking forward to. Their spicy summer with extra garlic sausage makes a fantastic vension summer. My family also really likes their fresh polish mix (best I've had anywhere, pork only on that one). The cracked pepper and teriyaki jerky kits they sell are great for both venison and geese. My kids destroy the jerky whenever I make it. Give them a shot, I am sure you will be happy.

Pinnie1

4. WIQUACKER

WIQUACKER Elite Refuge Member

PS Seasonings sells Cabela's all their seasonings. They package and label for Cabela's as well. So if you've ever tried them at Cabela's you know what you're getting. I love them, they are local for me, and we get seasoning blends from them for our homemade brats, links, and sausages. I agree with others, I doubt you'll be disappointed with them.

5. duckblind

duckblind Senior Refuge Member

Thanks for the info guys:tu

I think I'm going with the willies, spicy garlic summer sausage, maple habanero, pepperoni and if we have enough the bule ribbon summer sausage. Can't wait!!!

6. Traxion

Traxion Elite Refuge Member

Spicy garlic summer sausage is great!