googletag.cmd.push(function() {googletag.defineSlot('/22715214/refuge_ros_atf_728x90', [728, 90], 'div-gpt-ad-1434482053797-0').addService(googletag.pubads()); googletag.pubads().enableSingleRequest(); googletag.enableServices(); });

North/South Carolina Flyway Forum Sponsors

Public Land Etiquette

Discussion in 'North / South Carolina Flyway Forum' started by CoachP, Jan 22, 2018.

1. coachcornbread

coachcornbread Elite Refuge Member

If your a guide that goes out of Engelhard, then it's within whizzing distance.

2. ducknwork

ducknwork Elite Refuge Member

That's not what she said

3. Deadrise

Deadrise Senior Refuge Member

Norf- Started grinding hoodies along with good ducks into a breakfast sausage a while back. Mostly edible. Maybe those you speak of who pursue the tree nesting fish ducks have a good recipe? In contrast, my group, who hunts a little inland from you unequivocally and absolutely don’t shoot boobies or coots. Wether for colloquial preference or taste difference I’m not sure. However, I think I can recount many stories of back bay gunners shooting boatloads of both of them them.

4. PrairieDream'n

PrairieDream'n Senior Refuge Member

You got a location of Tidewater in your handle and you don't eat Blue Peters.... not even the gizzards in pot pie??..... sacrilege