Pure Evil At Work in Arkansas Right Now:

Discussion in 'Arkansas Flyway Forum' started by Hugatree, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Hugatree

Hugatree Elite Refuge Member

I knew the last victim this demon raped, murdered and then discarded like trash. You see this was his second such crime. I knew her parents. They were good people. They were average folks and her remaining mother and sister don't have the means to to force this issue. This monster killed a precious naive kid that did not have a dog's chance.The bible is right: " We war not against flesh and blood but against spirits and principalities of the air". A very sad day for Arkansas.
    http://katv.com/news/local/stay-of-execution-granted-for-bruce-ward

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  2. JamesM

JamesM New Member

Why the name of our Lord and Savior would anyone grant that monster any sort of reprieve? Incompetent they say? I doubt that...I'm sure he's more than competent and also apparently there are some competent lawyers with bleeding hearts at work as well. I think all of the facts were heard over 25 years ago and there's been plenty of time for the defense to present other facts and keep the tax payers of Arkansas on the hook. If the drugs are set to expire...perhaps hangings or maybe toss them off a cliff? How about drowning? What about a bullet to the back of the head...cheap and effective alternatives exist.

Hugatree likes this.
  3. CookMan

CookMan Elite Refuge Member

I really hope one day that anyone of these liberal, really stupid, brain dead, morally bankrupt people that hold these beliefs and vote to uphold this for all death row inmates suffer a fate a where their child / dauther gets abducted, raped and murdered brutally and maybe, just maybe then, they will get what the are saving, supporting and turning lose in some instances. It is beyond me on where these people come from and how they logically think like this. Mentally ill..

4. stumpy waters

stumpy waters Elite Refuge Member

That's seems pretty sick right there. I don't care how bad I could dislike or disagree with someone, I'd be hard pressed to wish someone or especially their child would get abducted, raped, and brutally murdered to prove a point to them. :scratch

cast&blast and Greenhedges like this.
  5. CookMan

Sorry it offended you,:scratch but it was an exaggeration on words that was not meant as it was projected. BUT, people that defense that will never see our side of the death penalty debate and enforcing it.

6. Hugatree

This is why I went through the headaches of getting my concealed carry license. I'm big on not worrying about what I cannot change. It grieves me that I knew this child and that her parents were good people who didn't always get dealt a good hand but they kept trying. Her dad was a cook and managed many of the eating joints I ate in growing up in the vast Metroplois of Warren, AR. That said, about the only thing a man can do is try to avoid trouble but be ready to act if it comes his way. Carrying concealed is a burden and a hassle but in these times, I can't see going any other way. I have an old used Glock 23 Gen 3 that I bought right that goes everywhere I do unless it's illegal to do so. I have had it inside my waders and fallen in (which I am very skilled at by the way), and it stayed wet all day and nary a dot of rust showed up. It's scratched up and dinged up but it always goes boom with the same grain of bullet loaded in a .30-06. I'm sad it's come to this but again I am about tending to what I can tend to and letting the heavy end drag on everything else. Growing up, Little Rock was a big deal. I hate to say this but I feel safer in Dallas. I think these criminals look at what's going on right now and in their perverted way, weigh the costs and the costs are found wanting. We plant to retire either in Northwest AR or somewhere N of Little Rock but S of Walnut Ridge. Y'all keep fighting the good fight.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  7. CookMan

They are cleaning a very thing gene pool out soon. Cook them all..

8. Hugatree

Hey by the way: What they are not telling you about Marcel Williams is that he abducted Stacey Ray Erikson one morning on her way to work and did go from atm to atm. He also beat her and raped her. After this for three days he took her all over North Little Rock from crack house to crack house where this 22 year old mother of two was gang raped over and over in exchange for crack that Williams used. After three days, Marcel Williams tired of her so he took her to a remote area, blind folded her, bound her with duct tape and buried her alive. As she fought to stay alive, she inhaled a lot of dirt and sand eventually suffocating until she died. This was in addition to the other women he had previously kidnapped and raped. While he and his lawyers and a lot of idiots villify the Governor and Attorney General, it's only fair you know all the facts.

9. The Hilljack

The Hilljack Elite Refuge Member

He deserves a single .22LR behind the ear. Leave him to rot in the sun.

10. CookMan

Hang on a minute here! There are some here that find that commit a despicable thing to say.