Idaho Flyway Forum Sponsors

Quagga Mussels....your thoughts.

Discussion in 'Idaho Flyway Forum' started by swampswimmingshrek, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Peregrine

Peregrine Elite Refuge Member

2. swampswimmingshrek

swampswimmingshrek Elite Refuge Member

3. Duck-Slayer

Duck-Slayer Elite Refuge Member

um, i'll have too agree with the hajj on this one.....

same thing I told the Fish cop out at lake lowell, "how is a sticker going to prevent them from getting stuck somewhere in my boat?" I don't ever leave this state so, you can take your extra taxes and shove them in your azz, take alittle out of that fat freak'n salary of some employee's...... don't have to live like a king or queen, live like every other blue collar american......:z
    D-S

4. swampswimmingshrek

I imagine you will be the first to blame the government for not stopping it too. :yes

5. Duck-Slayer

um no, I will blame the stupid azz that is not informed about the water's he was boating and transported it too idaho.......:tu

just something that were going to have too deal with eventually getting here, looks that way too me, taxing the citizens more probably won't help, it might slow it down maybe.:tu

but we are all entitled too our opinions...... and well looks like SSS is the only pro-ative one on this deal, so were all going to have to deal with it I guess, but I probably won't have a sticker on my boat this year.......
    D-S

6. swampswimmingshrek

haha yep your probably right on me being the only pro-active. In fact we are working with them on the laws and trying to get it so the sticker is just incorperated in the registration sticker, they are trying to make some new ones that stick to rafts, working on raising the fine if you caught without them, also working with them on a system to track who buys them and for what kind of boat. You know all the stuff that people think magically happen.

Oh and while your mad at the stupid azz that was uninformed remember that your $10 could have helped inform him and stopped him from entering or atleast from transfering it, but you'd rather be a rebel then help pay to inform people, and create a system that slows the spread so that your little girl can enjoy the rivers and lakes like you and I. :tu

I guess I rather throw $10 at a sticker for each of my boats and try to slow the spread of this so that your girl, Jakes girls, and everyone elses kids can enjoy it as long as they can. Shoot maybe if I can help slow it down then maybe that will give them the time to figure out how to stop it.

But hey you are right about one thing. We all have our own opinions and focuses in life.

7. Jacob Hyer

Jacob Hyer Elite Refuge Member

why would you do that... I went to C.J this weekend and they were looking for stickers... why take the chance of getting a fine that cost more than the $10.00 sticker... I don't like the Idea of the stickers and not having somthing to show for it... but I would rather pay 10.00 vs paying fines... you reg your boat and truck don't ya...? its very easy to get the sticker Matt... I had mine a few days after I ordered it on line... put in on the hull and called it good...:tu look at how much money you spend to play in your boat is really 10.00 a big deal...?

8. Duck-Slayer

cool, I actually went down and got my sticker today, not saying that I support it but, hey if I can pay for somebody to think they are informing out of state dumazz'z than great,
    D-S

9. Duck-Slayer

anyway I went down there and got my antelope license and archery permit and well, I didn't know you had to send it too boise to get it. So I put in the mail today, and like jake said should have it in a few days.
    D-S

10. waterswatter

waterswatter Elite Refuge Member

We're doomed. The farm is for sale.