Canadian Hunters Forum Sponsors

Quebec Has Banned "Cosmetic" Surgery

Discussion in 'Canadian Hunters Forum' started by Doc E, Feb 8, 2016.

1. 10ga.crazy

10ga.crazy Senior Refuge Member

Let's not confuse QC with the rest of Canada.........they are a complete separate entity all of their own. The only good thing to come out of QC in my lifetime has been an empty bus!!

2. Dean Nelson

Dean Nelson Moderator Goose Hunting/North Dakota Moderator

What does God have to do with it he didn't make hunting dogs we did. He made wolves and coyotes and we messed with them to make them into designer dogs that suits our needs. It's not like there were packs of St Bernards and chihuahuas roaming the wilds 2,000 years ago!

avianelimanator and Constructeur like this.
  3. old duckman

old duckman New Member

X2

4. gregg miller

gregg miller New Member

neuticles are excluded from the ban.

5. gregg miller

gregg miller New Member

Neuticles are excluded from the ban.

6. gregg miller

gregg miller New Member

7. gregg miller

gregg miller New Member

A number of concerned pet owners have emailed or called from Canada thinking that our product Neuticles have been banned in Canada. Neuticles were NOT included in the ban. We have Neuticled thousands of pets in Canada for over 20 years with never a complication, pet owner or pet complaint and will continue so for many more 20 years. I hope that folks keep this in perspective and remember there are human parents and pet parents. Pet parents want the same quality of life for their pet as people want for their human children. Imagine if a parent was told his newborn was not allowed to be circumcised- or allowed braces or to have a abnormal nose corrected. Parents would be outraged and understandable so. Rights are being taken away. The ban on ear crops or tail bobs will cause far more harm than good because these elective procedures pet parents feel are necessary and am paying premium fee's will now be performed in barbaric conditions and I know this as fact as it is occuring now in England where ALL cosmetic procedures were banned a decade ago. A very shrill and aggressive movement by a few individuals have made the issue of cosmetic surgery for pets Taking away these procedures from trained . experienced and dedicated medical professions and placing the pet in harms way with garage tail bobbings is not a solution. Those wishing to have these procedures done will have it done one way or the other.

8. California Flyway

California Flyway Elite Refuge Member

I tail dock and dew claw my own Springer pups, no big deal. Must be you tube vids out there.
    Do they still dock foreskins in Quebec?

9. Ohferducksake

Ohferducksake New Member

That would be great! That decision should belong to the owner of the organ. And no one else. Including the parents.