Question?

Discussion in 'Christian Forum' started by SS Freak, Sep 3, 2008.

1. skiebuster

skiebuster Elite Refuge Member

1 Cor 15:36 [Thou] fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:

2. deadeye10

deadeye10 Senior Refuge Member

Please enlighten us. What does this verse have to do with what we are talking about?

3. skiebuster

I thought you was spirit filed and was able to know what the verses saith ?

4. deadeye10

I know what it says in context but that is never a concern of yours.

Let's look at another salvation doctrine to see if it works with how you view baptism. Do you know what the doctrine of The Atonement is? If so, could you please give a brief explanation.

5. skiebuster

I am concerned. I hate to hear and see that you dont have a real walk with God.
    You should study hard what the apostles preached thru the HolyGhost when the first was started. That is the foundation laid on the Cornerstone of Christ.

What they taught and walked is the same as when it started after the HolyGhost died for our sins on the cross. If you dont believe that, then you must think their are 3 Gods in Heaven.

If you dont adhere to the teachings and do what the apostles did, then your not living to the standards of Jesus Christ.

It doesnt matter what you throw out on here. It is in vain and your not reading and listening to what is being shown to you.

I would like to know if you think there is more than one God.

6. deadeye10

Just so you know, saying that the Holy Spirit died on the Cross for our sins is heresy.

No, there is only one God. And it appears you have the wrong one sir.

And you dodged my question about justification yet again. How about an explanation of the doctrine of justification.

7. skiebuster

Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

With the HolyGhost's own blood. Thats how it was purchased.
    God in Heaven, the HolyGhost and Jesus on earth who is Jesus Christ are one.

If you cant see that, no matter what we exhange on "justification & salvation" is not gonna get thru to you.
    I am done.

Heresy, your sure sharp with your tongue on here.
    Why all the name calling ?

8. deadeye10

Heresy is not name callling. I have not engaged in any personal attacks. I have simply pointed out that you have absolutely no biblical knowledge of salvation. Saying the Holy Spirit died on the Cross is heresy and you need to hear that.

The verse in Acts 20 is further evidence that your interpretation skills don't exist. It says "to feed/shepherd the church of God, which He purchased with His own blood." HE is referring to God which is plainly stated in the sentence. HE is not referring to the Holy Spirit. Third grade sentence construction should have told you that.

You won't answer my question about justification. I know why. It's because you don't have an answer.

I will pray that God shines His light upon you and enlightens you with the truth. I'm done.

9. skiebuster

You better start praying for yourself first.
    Realize that no matter how smart you are, and how unenlightened I am that God is trying to enlighten you. :tu

10. bozeman

bozeman Elite Refuge Member

whew, some of yall have way too much time on your hands.......

Romans 10:9

God Bless.

bozeman