Questions About Editing in the Test Forum

Discussion in 'Help & Tech Support Forum' started by john4wdh, Aug 7, 2017.

1. john4wdh

john4wdh Elite Refuge Member

I'm trying to add content to my test, but I do not see an edit button??? :scratch :scratch

Also once I have it in final form, is there a way I can post the Final Version Test to another forum??? :scratch :scratch

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

John

2. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

Directly post? No. You 'could' hit the 'reply' button, which would quote the post (like I did for your post here) and then copy/paste to a new thread, then remove the '[/QUOTE]' text you will see at the beginning and end. Then it will look like a regular post.... (like this)

I'm trying to add content to my test, but I do not see an edit button??? :scratch :scratch
    Also once I have it in final form, is there a way I can post the Final Version Test to another forum??? :scratch :scratch
    John

3. john4wdh

john4wdh Elite Refuge Member

Thanks.

I would think in the testing forum the "powers that be" would let one freely edit because after all the forum is set up to learn for those that take the time.

John

' text you will see at the beginning and end. Then it will look like a regular post.... (like this)

John[/QUOTE]