Ran the new Gator-Tail Boat

Discussion in 'Mud Motors' started by Rebel Steel, May 9, 2005.

1. cutt-down

cutt-down Banned

Nope! At least I got a truck WITH airbags! The only airbag around you is that MOUTH you run. :dv Speaking of running, how bout in Niobrara when you got lost (on an island) & took 2 hours to find your way back to the honey hole where I had already limited out on some ducks. :yes :eek:

2. cutt-down

cutt-down Banned

It's all good! You just gotta consider the sources!!! :yes Believe me, I can dish it out & take it too! No candyass here! :no

3. pwhnts5

pwhnts5 Elite Refuge Member

I knew I should have left you in that damn mudhole you fell into up to you neck..........................................

Only problem was it was only knee deep when I came in to pull you out :l ......................

As for the ducks, come on, it was easier for you, I had to be on my knees in the muck to hide in the cattails, you just had to stand there :dv

And while I was at the boat I eat your lunch :dv :dv and you thought it was the dog :l

4. cutt-down

cutt-down Banned

:l I was killing ducks while you were going back to the boat to get more shells. Complaining all the time about those damn shells not having any shot in them. And if I remember correctly, your dog (Aintry) stayed with me cause she was tired of retrieving your MISSES! :dv

5. pwhnts5

As I recall it when I got back, you were out of shells and still had a duck to get!!!!!!!

That lunch was sure good.

Next year I might not guide you back out. :dv :dv

6. sandman7655

sandman7655 Elite Refuge Member

you guys are killing me :dv

by the way what was reb saying about how good his boat ran,i thought that is what this thread was about :confused:

7. cutt-down

cutt-down Banned

Paul, keep on & I won't call those ducks in for you anymore. You can use that kazoo of your's next time. :dv

8. pwhnts5

Sorry Reb and guys, did not mean to hijack your thread, just could not help myself :yes :z :yes

9. pwhnts5

Now you done it Cutt,

You can insult me with my lack of navigational skills in 15' tall cattails, you can point out my poor shot selection (or lack of good shooting in general at times), you can even call my wife ugly, my dog stupid and my mother dumb.............................

.........but don't ever, ever, ever critize my horse****, flat, off tone and overall **** pour calling ability.................

.............that would hurt my feelings :cry :cry

By the way Cutt, you do really know how to set the birds down, thanks for taking the time out there to actually help me with my calling instead of just telling me to put my call away, I appreciated that alot. :) :)

10. cutt-down

cutt-down Banned

No problem! You sound better than some of the guys I hunt with. :tu I enjoyed the hunts as well. We got into some birds & got to do some serious muddin. :yes