Alabama Flyway Forum Sponsors

Rat Bastar....

Discussion in 'Alabama Flyway Forum' started by jfe, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Swamp Hen

Swamp Hen Elite Refuge Member

WEllllllllllllllllll............here we go again
    I'm receiving all the message answers on my home e-mail:scratch:doh

2. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

We moved on to bigger, African Safari-type rodent killings around my place over last summer...I should have gotten some pics for Rick's trophy wall.

Anyway, the chipmunks (Alvin, Simon, and Jaxx, and about 30 of their uncle-cousins) had moved into the garage and chewed up darn near everything....including the wife's crank sensor on her Jeep, TWICE. Henceforth, a bounty was placed on their heads of $5 per chipmunk, dead only. Any means available were approved, so long as any projectile firing devices were limited to air rifles and .22s firing Calibri loads, only, and any holes in Mom's jeep were an automatic $50 penalty. After that, my 9 yr old proceeded on a month-long striped-rat safari of epic proportions. I ended up putting them back on protected status, thus removing the bounty, after my wallet ended up about $55 lighter within the first few weeks.:nutz:)

3. Larry Boord

Larry Boord Elite Refuge Member

What a thread y'all some crazy mofu's you can hunt with me antime we'd have a good'n. Best thread yet. wtg from Wa state... No not the capital. LB

4. JP

JP Elite Refuge Member

You could have made the $55 back with extra $$'s by selling them to your local Asian cuisine establishment. I hear they are the preferred ingredient in "mongolian beef" and besides, everyone gets tired of the other white meat (cat) after a while.

5. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

My local Korean restaurant owner says: "Corrie id bet dog to tir fwy.":D

6. DUCKN8R

DUCKN8R Elite Refuge Member

lol,,,awsome!!!!!!!