Real Russia Interference

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Tuck31, Mar 4, 2018.

1. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Pfft... we’re talking about gubmint contracts here... I’m not planning on doing any work! Just accepting my pass through and subbing it all out! Think BIG. Think hundreds of thousands of machines over, say 5 years. Can’t believe I haven’t already thought of this cash cow!

2. stevena198301

And that’s just the installation/implementation! It’s gotta be maintained! From a centralized location of our choosing of secure locations. You can cover the west coast, I’ll take everything east of the MS river. I’m tellin you... you’re missing out.

3. fowlwhacker

fowlwhacker Elite Refuge Member

No stump I apply logic and right and wrong and don't drink the liberal coolaid. I also try to raise my kids right to no right and wrong and apply logic.

Liberals only see wrong with republicans where as most republicans see right or wrong no matter who commits it.

For the record I am the only one in my family who doesn't use Facebook. I listen to a mix of news and I can tell ya the CNN, MSNBC, and most of the newspapers are very biased liberally and make me sick with their lopsided views.

OneShotBandit likes this.
  4. 3inch3's

3inch3's Illinois Forum Moderator Moderator

Sounds like your company is in need of a safety professional to make sure these installations don't cause any injuries........ resume available..

stevena198301 likes this.
  5. stevena198301

Can you inspect scaffolding? Hear scaffold inspectors on govt sites make a good bit, and have to come out and inspect every time it’s moved. If it’s a per-job call, you could write in your own rule to not allow more than one section at a time, and charge for each reinspection.

6. The_Duck_Master

The_Duck_Master Elite Refuge Member

Somehow I'm envisioning a redux of Platte River Networks. If so... no servers in bathrooms or closets allowed.

7. stevena198301

Nope. There are legal ways to do it. You just gotta get the USG to agree to need it. There is nothing illegal about selling your government something it needs. I’m not saying it’s not skeezey. But it’s perfectly legal.

8. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

Than I am sure you can provide proof of the quote below.

Feel free to start with the dead and multiple state voters...... I am sure there are thousands of examples... shouldn't take to long.

9. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

Their was election tampering in 2008 and 2012...

Obama, McCain computers 'hacked' during election campaign
    Fri 7 Nov 2008 09.53 ES
    FBI discovers cyber attacks during the summer originated in China and stole large amounts of data
    https://www.theguardian.com/global/2008/nov/07/obama-white-house-usa

Obama, Romney Campaigns Subject To Repeated Hacking Attempts in 2012
    May 07, 2013
    Tech experts on both sides say foreign and domestic actors tried to steal policy and political secrets and influence the race through cyberattacks.
    http://swampland.time.com/2013/05/0...subject-to-repeated-hacking-attempts-in-2012/

10. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member