Really important news: overpaid athlete loses WH invite

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by cootmeurer, Sep 23, 2017.

1. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

Add a fine too the suspension! Trevathan went at Adams helmet first. It was spearing and helmet to helmet. Trevathans hands weren't up and out to tackle Adams and wrap him up.

2. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

I would be surprised at a suspension.... but his wallet is definitely going to take a hit.

My thoughts outside that hit...but..... I think if anybody is found guilty of an illegal that injures a player... his suspension should equal the time the guy is injured.

3. stump

For us that watched the game.... I saw quite a few doing it. Was it going to be all fans? not a chance would that happen... but I still think it was a nice gesture. Good for them.

4. takemrarely

takemrarely Elite Refuge Member

Kumbaya......We are the World and all that......sorry....not buying it.

5. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

Season ticket holder friends said they saw very few doing so. Dougs tickets are in section 407, Keith has his in 330 and Bill sits top of 137. That covers a good portion of the stadium. Doug saw nobody from his seats. Keith said that a few down low closer to the players where linked but sparsely. Bill said the couple in front of them did it and another small group half way down.

I did not watch the game, so my take is based on those I knew at the game and what has been reported. I have no doubt that if the majority or even 30% of the attendees had been linking arms the media would have exploited that! Thus the narrative of not a lot of support with arm linking is accurate vs the bloviating of eel!

6. stump

Always trying to find the negative.... may be why some come off as just grumpy ol' men that like to shout from their porch.... what was the word of the week?..? Bloviate !!

Offended by this, offended by that.... sounds rather "flakey".

Maybe spend less time concerned about what Trump told you to believe about the NFL/NBA/Sports and a little more time concerned about the country ...little things like ACA wouldn't slip by you.

7. OneShotBandit

OneShotBandit Elite Refuge Member

A so-called "friend" called me a Neo-Nazi White supremacist for not agreeing w/her on the "take a knee" protest. Now how can a American of Asian birth be a NAZI AND a WHITE supremacist? She must be smoking the same stuff as some of these Leftwing wackos on here! :eek:o_O:D

8. double limit

double limit Elite Refuge Member

9. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

Stump, has any legislation crossed Trumps desk on the ACA? Has Congress moved to provide aid for Puerto Rico or namely the Senate moved on the 200 plus bills the House has passed.

I am well aware of this. Don't blame Trump for McConnell's ineptitude.

Bear likes this.
  10. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

I'd say she's brainwashed but there's a prerequisite for that.