Refuge Forum exclusive discount program on kennels, gun vaults and dog food dishes

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Dakota283, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Dakota283

Dakota283 New Member Sponsor

Dakota 283 has all of its products on special offer with savings of $20-$300. Use the special link below to look through the products. Let us know if you have any questions regarding the products and we'll be happy to help.

http://www.goodideasinc.com/dakota-283-specials/refuge-specials/

~Ross
    D283 tech staff

2. Dakota283

Hi, everyone. I just wanted to give you a heads up that our Kennebec Kennels are currently out of stock everywhere. This also means that you won't be able to order a Vault and Kennel System at this time either. I'm working to get our newest kennels, the Kennebec NG, up on our sites. These crates feature rubber feet and can be stacked. A separately sold stacking kit will soon be available to keep them stable when in stacked formation. I'll write back here as soon as these crates are available. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

3. yankeegray

yankeegray Senior Refuge Member

Do you have any idea when your xl kennels will be in stock? Need one soon would like to buy from our sponsor Jan

4. Dakota283

We actually have Dark Granite and Olive in stock right now. We're very low on Orange and Desert Sand to the point where as soon as we get some in, they are shipped right out. We should be past this "demand hump" pretty soon. But if you'd prefer a Dark Granite or Olive green kennel, you can get it immediately.