Refuge Forum ideas, suggestions and feedback.

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by Refuge, Oct 15, 2012.

1. WoodieSC

WoodieSC North/South Carolina Flyway Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

LOL... I refuse to admit I know what you're talking about.

2. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

Fixed that for ya

3. cholt

cholt Senior Refuge Member

How about something with guide services that actually get the job done

4. TheDuckSlayer

TheDuckSlayer Elite Refuge Member

The site is funded by sponsors, which includes guide services. Anything negative regarding a sponsor is promptly deleted. In the past, positive reviews on non-sponsors were also deleted, but that policy has been relaxed. You best bet is to start a thread on the state forum you are thinking of visiting, and request specific info via PM.

5. cholt

cholt Senior Refuge Member

Yea I figured that out delete delete delete is what happened then warned to be kicked off. See that's the thing about going to the different states I hunt most of the people don't want anyone to know what's going on there they don't want you coming to there stomping ground and killing a bird but you would think that more of the guides that sponsor this site would be posting more than the do I enjoy watching pit boss waxing those sea ducks and man I would like to kill some my self. I know he is not the only one out there. By the way I see ur from mobile I own some property in orange beach and I drag my big boat down there all the time to fish have you ever hunted any of the bay area