Religion beliefs

Discussion in 'Christian Forum' started by Inyoface, Aug 3, 2006.

1. onionhead

onionhead Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Do whatever you feel you must, but stop before you go completely blind.

2. onionhead

onionhead Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

What lord are you talking about ???

3. duck01

duck01 Senior Refuge Member

No, but........

Rev. 1:7 "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen."

Acts 3:19-20 "Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord. And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you".

4. ARKANSAS

ARKANSAS Elite Refuge Member

And I thought there were no stupid questions! :l :l :l

5. Davy Hunt

Davy Hunt Elite Refuge Member

Do you mean the same omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient Lord that merely has to speak to accomplish anything he desires?

Or were you talking about somebody else?

6. Duck30 Fly-By

Duck30 Fly-By Senior Refuge Member

Perryville, AR:Proud member of the Fourche River O
    Dang...I don't think I have enough horses for this thread.

[​IMG]

7. duck01

duck01 Senior Refuge Member

I have been waiting for you Mike!!! One horse is good enough! :tu

8. wckrisher

wckrisher Senior Refuge Member

God made two men. Adam. (Gen 1: 26-31 ) Vs 31 says and it was very good Except these two, man has reproduced man not God ,"that is if you believe the Bible." The first man did something that caused him to be cursed.(Gen. 3:17-19) Since the very start was cursed, all that followed from him was also cursed. Let us call it a gift from Adam. In order to remove this curse God created another Adam his name is Jesus with yet another Gift (Rom.5:12-21) Unlike the frist gift we have a choice on the second one (John 3:16) So in answer to your questions: God created two men one was created good the other perfect. " Kind of hard to make better" Your free will is whether you accept the gift God has provided or not. He has even given directions on how to recieve that Gift but it is of course up to you.

9. ARKANSAS

ARKANSAS Elite Refuge Member

Okay, what cool aide are you drinking today? I hope the wife isn't putting you in charge to pay the bills too. :l

10. Lowtide

Lowtide Elite Refuge Member

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being"[e]; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. 46The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. 47The first man was of the dust of the earth, the second man from heaven. 48As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the man from heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. 49And just as we have borne the likeness of the earthly man, so shall we[f] bear the likeness of the man from heaven.