Religion beliefs

Discussion in 'Christian Forum' started by Inyoface, Aug 3, 2006.

1. wckrisher

wckrisher Senior Refuge Member

If Jesus was not the second Adam metioned in 1 cor.15 please let me know who he was. I would really be interested in your thoughts.I thought he was conceived of the Holy Spirit, wouldn't that make it super natural or made from God? And by the way its deit Pepsi caffene free. Thanks for asking.:z

2. ARKANSAS

ARKANSAS Elite Refuge Member

The first was made from dust, the second was not made, He came from heaven. BIG difference.

3. wckrisher

wckrisher Senior Refuge Member

I was not tryng to deny that Jesus was and is still is God that He came from heaven and returned there and is seated at the right hand of the Father or imply that God had created Him. I was trying to simplefy a response to someone in a way I had hope they could understand. I agree JESUS was first a Spirit but Heb 10:5 does say that God made ready a body for him. (NKJ) In the King James it says prepared. Strongs Concordance 2675 gives two root words the first means beyond human ability the second word means to make or join ,for the word prepared. Sounded like God super naturally created a body of flesh to me (john 1:14). In my effort to make some thing simple and pallitable for a non-beliver I forgot for a moment the reason we have so many differrent denominations with in the body of Christ. I do apologise that in my desire to help someone I may have offened you. I also admit that I some times think faster than I can peck.

4. snowflake

snowflake Senior Refuge Member

This is getting pretty nit-picky,and I think Mnhammer should be re-instated to get the discussion back on line:sp ;) :eek: :rolleyes: