Illinois Flyway Forum Sponsors

rend lake questions

Discussion in 'Illinois Flyway Forum' started by duckhead00, Dec 27, 2003.

1. duckhead00

duckhead00 Guest

wanting to know witch side of the bonnie blacktop usually does the best.. the south side or the north.. and the roamer cards.. what do they mean by that...

2. Bandit

Bandit New Member

The south side always does better, usually the south east side.

A roamer card lets you go over to the big muddy side after you have a poor draw and "roam around" looking for a place to set up (usually 150 yards or less from another group of hunters that didn't even try to draw) while they have ducks working. If they happen to say something about you doing this, just show them your roamer card and they'll understand.

3. discusdad

discusdad Elite Refuge Member

it ain't illinois, now its montana, and glad of it
    you'll do fine here. hehehehehehehe.....hey duckie, ask the guys at the draw shack these topwater questions, thats what we pay them for.

4. 20ft racer

20ft racer Refuge Member

When they show you the card, flip it over and it will have the official "IDIOT" stamp on it. This is so you can pick out those special hunters!!!:l :l :l

5. duckhead00

duckhead00 Guest

oh.. thank you for the wonderfull reply there 20 footer... your always so helpful .. and understanding... do you have a permanent card with idiot stamped on it.. noticed alot of guys going to the north part of the impoundments saturday though.

6. 20ft racer

20ft racer Refuge Member

I have it stamped on my boot. I reserve it for master hunters like yourself. :D :D :D

7. duckhead00

duckhead00 Guest

ok.. so lets just see .. your not out guiding today.. and lets get one thing straight.. were did you get this master hunter.. someone tell you that you were one time and now you just think you are.. i never said i was or try to be.

8. shellshucker

shellshucker Refuge Member

No to reply for my good friend racer, let me say this.....If you have to ask questions like the ones you are posting on the web then idiot is what comes to mind to the vast majority of people hunting this lake. Tell you what......hunt north of the road some and see if you can answer it in your own mind. If you can't, then ask the guys at the draw shack AFTER the draw and maybe they can help. You only show your stupidity asking questions like that. And no, I'm not looking for confrontations on the web, just getting tired of reading all of your garble. Bottom line......ask somebody privately instead here where the whole world reads about it and thinks about your posting like I do!!!!!

shellshucker

9. grnhed

grnhed New Member

hey duckie........ i thought i read in one of your posts the other day where you stated you have hunted the draw a good bit and had been doing good?? telling all of us where the shooting was coming from and all that. is that not a good enough or do you still want one of us to take you by the hand and lead you around. if you dont know about rend or whats going on there quit posting up about it all the time in other posts.

10. duckhead00

duckhead00 Guest

IF YOU ALL ONLY KNEW?