Repealing Clean Water Rule Creates Uncertainty for $887B Outdoor Recreation Economy

Discussion in 'Hunters Rights Forum' started by chuam, Jun 28, 2017.

1. California Flyway

California Flyway Elite Refuge Member

Do a search on actions by the new EPA Director without consulting his own agency's staff or scientists.
    The EPA has been "captured" by the very corporate players it was set up to regulate.
    Rules are now being set by the industries.

2. Porter Bayou

Porter Bayou Senior Refuge Member

Those same groups are also routinely very supportive of the farm bill. Are you as supportive of the farm bill as you are of these new clean water rules? You should be, cause by gawd other conservation organizations support it. Right?

3. buck_master_2001

buck_master_2001 Elite Refuge Member

The Farm bill supports what they believe in doesn't it? Just as this does eh?

4. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

Yeah glad he in place info and prevent

5. buck_master_2001

buck_master_2001 Elite Refuge Member

Well of course it has, look at the morons that put him in charge.

6. KENNEDY63

KENNEDY63 Elite Refuge Member

I refer to it as "welfare for waterfowlers". The outdoor groups are constantly pimping the feds for more money.

They also seem to have a "monkey see monkey do" mentality. If one is for or against something, they all are, often providing a very one sided view of the overall issue.

Porter Bayou and TheDuckSlayer like this.
  7. KENNEDY63

Yes, I'm sure that the EPA is now just a subsidiary of Trump Smelting, Inc. or some such thing. ;)

8. gdluck

gdluck Elite Refuge Member

nothing wrong with that. the industries will be responsible and fair just like they will be to employee's when the unions are destroyed. no need for any check and balance for industry they learned their lessons from the past indiscretions and will act accordingly..................................

riverrat47 and TheDuckSlayer like this.
  9. Porter Bayou

Porter Bayou Senior Refuge Member

Of course they do, but does that mean you or I should jump on board just cause? My dad used to say something about all of my friends jumping off a bridge...

10. KENNEDY63

Should the regulated industries have any input on regs? Or do we want the regs driven by the environmental equivalent of the Black Lives Matter type groups?

How do most of the groups condemning the actions of the EPA raise money - by praising their actions of the EPA, or by putting out endless apocalyptic warnings?

At the end of the day the continuous cry of "wolf" will make most people tune out the Chicken Little's message - which is a bad deal for the few times when the public is right to be concerned.