replacement heads for goose floaters

Discussion in 'G&H Decoys' started by paul young, Jan 23, 2016.

1. paul young

paul young Refuge Member

Hi,

I have a dozen Canada Goose floaters that I bought back in 1991. They still look great and have never needed to be painted. A real testament to their toughness. Any chance I can still buy some replacement heads for them? After 25 years of tough usage, I'm down to just six with heads. I hope to hunt another 25 years over them- heck I'll only be 88 by then!

Love your product!-Paul

2. Masked Mallard

Masked Mallard Senior Refuge Member

A few months ago, I was able to order replacement Canada Goose Floater Replacement Heads. I believe the part number started out as "CF"
    I understand there was a design change, so you will need to pay attention to how the heads lock onto the body. I believe they also told me that they no longer offer the 3 different head positions. They only offer 1 head position.

I believe I had to call their customer service number. They were very helpful. I commented to them about it wasn't easily found / not found on their website.

It sure would be nice if they put the three different replacement heads back into a limited run production or something. Maybe even do a pay upfront for people that are interested.

3. Trophyduck

Trophyduck Elite Refuge Member

I believe I have those same Decoys Paul.....the bodies are awesome.....great color to them and tough. The heads are fragile though. The connection to the body is weak. Did you ever figure out/get the heads......I would be interested in getting some. Thanks